eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

13 days & SPRING

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: 13 days & SPRING Reply with quote

It's still cool here, but much better than some days back, although, it sure is muddy. Looking forward to the 70 degree days. Dry it up around here. And looking forward to fresh green beans, and new potatoes soup, with spring green onions, little salt, pepper, some heavy cream, and 1/2 tube saltines or fresh loaf cornbread - mighty good. As well, the cabbages are coming off very nice too.

I will have a years worth of tracking records with eCRATER very soon. I am going too, raise up the market place percentage (to the next level) let's see what the next 12 months brings?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the 3rd tier of commission but see no difference in sales. Since all my items have been reduced 50% I'm playing a losing game. At this point all I want to do is get rid of stuff.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it depends on what you sell. My niche, crafts, had a boom due to covid. Everyone staying indoors got creative. I upped my percentage to 12.9 and that makes my items more visible. It also gives Ecrater more visibility to have your ad side-by-side with the other shopping sites. My sales have increased and more people see Ecrater as a good place to shop. Win, win for everyone! I would rather pay these fees at Ecrater than at the other places.

Spring is already here in Florida.
I planted a blueberry bush. to join my other 2 bushes and planted 2 blackberry bushes this week. I also have started tomatoes, peppers, zucchini and cilantro.
They join my collard greens and kale that I planted in the fall. I keep snipping of the leaves and they keep producing more! Made some kale chips for a snack the other day. My lemon, lime, grapefruit and orange trees are blooming. I live in a subdivision that is next to an orange grove. The air is fragrant with the smell of orange blossoms. It smells so pretty.
2tip3py1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like great garden. I keep mine small, I grow the things I really like; tomatoes, green beans, new potatoes, okra, bell peppers, yellow squash, cucumbers, strawberries, cabbage, lettuce, green onions. I've had blueberries for years.

Citrus trees just do not do very good here, to cold. I have two peach trees, and two apple trees that have made fruit every year for last 4 years I planted them about 7 years ago. I hope this year, so far, be the best. Can't wait to make few pies.

I also, every year, make 9 or 10 jars of pickles, and few jars of pickled okra.

I love new potatoes, and green bean soup, with green onions. It's one of the best
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: