eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Navigating ecrater from Admin log-in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Go-N-PlayKorea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:54 am    Post subject: Navigating ecrater from Admin log-in Reply with quote

Hey hope this is ok to ask a question here, I wasn't 100% sure.

Basically I notice if I log-in through the admin page I have to either open a new tab or log-out to navigate back to the ecrater website.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to navigate from the admin log-in home page to the ecrater website or to the forum, for example?

My apologies if this is a newb question and I somehow overlooked some obvious link to get back to the ecrater website. Thanks for any help/tips if this is not some obvious problem.

Go-N-PlayKorea
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem with the question but this isn't the thread for it as this is about promoting ecrater. You should perhaps have used the Help thread or the ecrater sellers thread.

That being said, the 'problem' you are having isn't a problem. There isn't a way to get to the forum or main ecrater website directly from you admin page. However to get to your store from your admin page, click on the preview button. Hope that helps.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, ask your questions, we were all new sellers at one time. Also, sometimes when a question is posted in the wrong place, one of the moderators will move the topic to a better location.

Quote:
Is there a way to navigate from the admin log-in home page to the ecrater website or to the forum, for example?
If you don't want to have 2 or 3 tabs open there is a way to go the the main page of eCrater. Click on the preview link which takes you to the home page of your store. At the bottom left of the page is a link to the eCrater home page. Most of us just have the eCrater home page and the Community bookmarked.
Go-N-PlayKorea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Don't know how I missed the help tab, sorry and thanks for the responses.

Go-N-PlayKorea
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: