eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

There is a no entry sign next to one of my sales

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fungametime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:31 am    Post subject: There is a no entry sign next to one of my sales Reply with quote

hello everyone i sold an item and the customer paid for it but i have recently noticed that when i check my orders there is a no entry sign next to my sale that i made does anyone know why that is or what that means?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to look at your store, and specifically the feedback. Your only feedback is a negative.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never heard of such a thing. I see what you mean in your feedback.
That means your buyer has left a negative feedback. You might want to check into that to see what has gone wrong with the order. The buyer is complaining that they did not receive the order.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what your mean by "no entry sign next to my sale" unless you are talking about the green check-mark in the paid column or the white plus sign inside the green circle in the last column. If you are speaking about the green check-mark not showing, it could mean several things. Since you said you got paid and you only show you accept standard PayPal, then it would mean eCrater didn't get the info back from PayPal about the sale or the customer paid from an invoice you sent. There was a problem recently with PayPal that was mentioned in the news section of the forum.

If you confirmed that you did receive the payment in your PayPal account, just click on the order and use the link at the bottom of the order to mark it paid.

In looking at your store, I noticed you have one negative feedback. It's possible the customer didn't notice you are from Malta and you state the shipping can take up to 34 days. It is really important that you send an email to your customers when you have shipped their item. If you have proof of shipment and/or proof of delivery, contact eCrater with the information including proof of shipment and delivery if you have it to see if they would consider removing the feedback.

I would suggest it would help you if you complete your FAQ, About, Terms and contact pages. As it is, it looks like no one is home. You could use each page to point to the fact that you are located in Malta and the average shipping time to the US.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
I'm not sure what your mean by "no entry sign next to my sale" unless you are talking about the green check-mark in the paid column or the white plus sign inside the green circle in the last column.

Next to the green check mark is a second icon to indicate that feedback has been left. Since most of us are receiving positive feedback, I don't even know what the icon looks like for negative. Perhaps it is red, and looks like a do not enter sign.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue either about what they are talking about. Hope they come back and explain clearly what they are talking about.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red circle with a white line through it is not a no-entry sign (kinda had to laugh at that one, never heard "no entry sign" used to describe the negative feedback sign before). That's an icon to let you know that your buyer has left you negative feedback. Also FYI, a green circle with a plus sign in it means you were left positive feedback.

Check your feedback because you do have a negative that was left for you. Customer says you never shipped their items.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: