eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

CoolAudio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolAudio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: CoolAudio Reply with quote

Hello everyone, new seller....

Arrow CoolAudio

thank you!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this your inventory or are you a drop shipper? If you are in India why do you only ship to the continental United States? Sellers are required to ship to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska.
CoolAudio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes! Smile as I am new I have decided to start with dropshipping , actually I have three suppliers out of two are US based and out of them one does not ship to Alaska and Hawaii though I am on my way to convince them to increase their area but they denied and main reason to stuck with this supplier is that these items are 100% genuine items without any fault ,and my other supplier is also very good and honest too,and they don't only ship to all 50 states but also to whole world just waiting to finalize some important things and soon more items will be added not only for US but also for whole world just thinking to add them in the same store or I should open a new one? suggestions are most welcome... Smile thank you for your interest
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to read the terms you agreed to store: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php All of these have to be followed
CoolAudio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you @SammysSupplies
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes no difference what your supplier does or doesn't do. In order to sell on eCRATER you must have the inventory in your possession and you must ship to all 50 states. Your belief you can convince the suppliers to ship to Hawaii and Alaska doesn't help you at all. If you don't own the inventory you can't sell it here.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viewfinders wrote:
It makes no difference what your supplier does or doesn't do. If you don't own the inventory you can't sell it here.

Ditto, and even if you contact ecrater and they give you permission to sell your items here you still won't be able to list any of the products that cannot be shipped to Hawaii or Alaska. You will have to drop the company that only ships to the mainland states or sell those items somewhere else.

Don't take this personally, we're not trying to be mean. We're just trying to give you a heads up so you don't spend a lot of time listing products that you're not even allowed to sell here. If you don't meet the requirements or don't follow the rules here you will be suspended by ecrater. If ecrater doesn't find your shop first then one of the other sellers will eventually report you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: