eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

eCrater invoice?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anygivenday

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: eCrater invoice? Reply with quote

I received invoice from eCrater for Market Place fees. Is there a fee schedule somewhere? I have not been notified that there were fees, albeit minimal and I don't mind paying them....just curious.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No fee schedule because the fees are the same no matter what you sell. Ecrater charges 2.9% fee on the items that sell from within the ecrater.com marketplace ONLY. They DO NOT charge fees if someone goes directly to your shop & makes a purchase from there. They send out the bills around the 15th of each month & you have 10 days to pay it (I believe?).

Also, you do not have to pay these fees as they are not mandatory, but if you don't pay them your items will lose good placement in the marketplace until they are no longer shown on ecrater.com all together, your items will also not be shown in Google shopping. You can opt out by going to your admin section under "options" & selecting "send minimum buyers from marketplace" & It will then be solely up to you to bring in your own customers.
anygivenday

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much! I don't have a problem paying, actually have already paid the invoice. Was just curious... Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go here: http://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3 and you will find out lots of information that you need to know to sell on ecrater.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: