eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

pictures won't come in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DressVooDoo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: pictures won't come in. Reply with quote

I've looked through the listing but i can't find it, so i apologize if this and iknow it is, is a duplicate, but

I can't seem to get my pictures to come in. they are jpeg format, i've tried from my picture host and from my computer and nothing. Any ideas? Idea Exclamation
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
poopsheet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens when you try to upload? Does it look as if it's working? You never see your images in either admin or your store?
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I answered here --
http://www.ecrater.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=345

You can't upload from a picture host - if you can I never figured out how!
DressVooDoo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: pics not coming in Reply with quote

no nothing. from my computer either. i press the button and it gets a frame around it in black (like it should do something, but the little progress bar never appears. I have 3 in, 1 logo, 1 store feature, 1 catagory, it seems to just be the product pictures that have the problem.

am i missing somehting? i take the code out for the pics and it logs in my product without a picture, just can't get the pic.
DressVooDoo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: pics not coming in Reply with quote

i do have the logo from my picture host. I just copy and pasted the code and it took a bit but it at least worked for that pic. i have no idea how. my server gives 3 diff. codes for different forums. I have no clue, i just plug in what usually works. That one did.
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you click on browse it should pop up a window for you to select the image from your pc. Do you have a pop up block on?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: