eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Title, Meta Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWickedWay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Title, Meta Tags Reply with quote

Can someone please show me exactly how Title Tag, Meta Description Tag and Meta Key Word Tag are suppose to be typed into the edit text boxes? Everything they have on the internet is way too confusing. I need the exact format. An example of how someone did theirs would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not about meta tags, but you might want to fix your shipping rates. I checked on the price of shipping a card and got every possible rate including that of a post card, which I can see some buyer using that since it is cheapest.

As to meta tags and titles, you should really research and study that a bit so that you have true understanding of it and how it is supposed to work. You can most likely find the info on line or at your public library. Unless you understand what you are doing with Meta tags, etc. it probably won't even work to try and copy some one else's and how do you know THEY know what they are doing? If you get my drift! I know in the past there have been some long drawn out discussions here with many opposing what the others are saying, so this may be a point where learning about it and understanding it yourself is the best thing to do.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: