eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New to Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RuthsCollectibles

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: New to Community Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to ecrater and just want to introduce myself. I sell antique photographs, vintage prints, antiques, collectibles, wood bear carvings and much much more. I am just learning about ecrater and listing items. I moved a bunch of stuff from another site and not sure if items are showing yet. Hopefully I will get some sales here. ruthscollectibles
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ruth,
Well all I can say it works for me! Selling on eCrater for about a year now, with 2-4 sells per month. All though it is, like trying to promote a personal website and takes time and WORK a direction of force. It does help pay for my high speed internet and it is a challenge! Read the forums on ecrater, it helps with the learning curve.

I think a lot of us sellers on ecrater come from big selling venues like ebay and amazon. I cannot expect to get the instant gratification on ecrater, like the selling I did with the big guy's auction sites. But none the less if you work it some profit will come out of selling on ecrater. Remember the old saying delayed gratification? What I realized is this. It is a store and in the store I need to have inventory, always adding, updating and the big one is promoting my store. Yes, it is a lot of work and it is starting to work. The gratifying moments will come in time if you work it.

Also I had to do a mind set. At eCrater, I am on my own! There is no Big Brother ( ebay or Amazon) promoting my listings for me, but at the same time using Big Brother to my advantage when I can.
Ecrater is just another selling venue I can use and learn. And at very little cost to me!

Hang in there!
P.S. Experiment with your prices, even if you just break even. It helps to get that first sell here on ecrater!
Fred...
zickit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: