eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't matter how long you have been selling. Life isn't perfect, just fix what you can. Everyone that has help you just want your store to be the best it can be.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
george02086

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

completely understand just trying to add some humor into this no worries. Thank you for all your help i appreciate it like i said i will need your guys help and i will use it thanks. The Harvard comment i was just trying to understand why people are more interested in my writing ability then my products, but as you said i need to write description like as far as the shoe men size 10. I'm understanding now that this takes work its not eBay that does all the work for you to get customers. First time trying this so i will learn as i go along thanks George
george02086

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

thank you i appreciate it
george02086

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

you guys are awesome thanks for your help
george02086

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

hello traffic has stopped almost completely to my store. It says i have 8 products without proper attributes. The polo shirts im selling does not have the number on the tag or anywhere else. What do i do can someone help me? Thanks if its something im doing wrong please give me an example in writing thanks George
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George, You may have had an upsurge in traffic when you asked questions and people looked at your store to see what it looked like and how they could help you. Now with only 5 days passed since your last question you seem to be frantic because your 'traffic' has stopped. Traffic from actual buyers might have never been there at your store as even the search engine bots and spyders get counted especially when you just open a store.

You still have plenty to do in your store to fix it up and THEN you have to work on promoting your store. You can't just list things and think that people will come flocking to your store when you are selling the very same thing that a lot of other sellers are most likely also selling. You need to promote to bring traffic to your store yourself and it is a never ending process, but one of the reasons that it is free. I don't think ebay did much to promote any sellers items, but once the word got out about ebay people flocked there and now they are just living on their past success. ebay charges endless fees but ecrater doesn't and so that leaves those of us that want a free site left doing our own promoting and marketing.

As to your question about google attributes, currently there are several active threads about this very topic so no sense wasting time writing about it, you should go read them.
george02086

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

thanks
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George I'm going to write this in a style you can use in your descriptions if you don't want to bother with punctuation and grammar

Ralph Lauren shirt
size XL men
color navy blue
material 100% cotton
short sleeves
3 button neck opening
polo player logo on chest

your lack of punctuation and respect for the English language won't be so noticeable if you do it like this

I recommend this method to sellers who are just learning English or people like you who for some reason refuse to use what they should have learned in grade school
george02086

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

O i thank you very much view finders yes yes yes im just learning the enlish languaiege my name by the way is (removed) i come from (removed) i open store to sell polo shirt for 1 million usda please feel free to browswe throgh my store zank you bery much .
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

George that remark is uncalled for (not at all funny if that is what you are trying for) as the poster was trying to help you. At least for me your help line has just been cut off with that remark.
george02086

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

He or she was trying to help me by insulting me wow i must be the crazy one.
george02086

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

Don't worry moonshine i had some one help me yesterday the person who i wont mention any names walks the walk just doesn't talk the talk. The person called me up and walked me through step by step. Criticizing someone with no backup to help that criticism is useless. You guys are very sarcastic i don't get that how can you insult me by saying i don't speak English and remarks like that ,and expect me to be respectful toward you. Thanks anyway for your talk not walk. Very Happy
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: