eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

new to eCrater Advice, Feedback and assistance greatly neede

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ella-J-Show-Your-Own-Beauty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: new to eCrater Advice, Feedback and assistance greatly neede Reply with quote

Hello,
My names is James and I am new to eCrater. I am not that great with all the technical areas on the site. Recently I have been a seller on eBay for about 8 months. I am very proud of what I have accomplished there although I feel it is time for me to reduce my items and part ways from the site. I set up my eCrater store, Imported my items and they were released for set up. I am not sure why all items were changed to used and reduced to Qty.1. I did panic a bit and put the store on hold. I Have gone thru each item and changed the Qty. And all to New. I am still weary if I am doing these things correctly and would love assistance if anyone can. I would Like to also open up to buyers outside the U.S. And I am having a terrible time understanding how to price the shipping matrix. I am very excited about this site and my store and hope to have a great setup with buying options to all available areas. I am ready to do what I need to set up and run my store 100%. If you can view and let me know Areas of improvement and any suggestions I will be very thankful for the assistance. Store name is http://ella-j-show-your-own-beauty.ecrater.com/
Looking forward to any responses Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to fill out your terms of service, contact info, all the texts.
Need Logo

Need front page picture.
And read the "sticky" threads in the forum before you open.

Put most everything in the texts and not in listings, keep listing only about the items.

It's all on you, unlike ebay they do all the setup, and terms. Here is just like an empty mall store slot but on the web.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One quick mention is you need to take some of your pictures in better lighting. A picture of a black extension with a dark background only shows up as basically a black box.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: