eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

bnkvalues206

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bnkvalues206

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: bnkvalues206 Reply with quote

We have Something For Everyone Most Items Are Brand new - if not it is so stated - All Items at flee market prices See You Soon.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously you are not new as you have racked up 150 sales but that aside, have you checked your feedback. It is not good. If you can prove you have taken care of these issues, I suggest you contact eCRATER admin with the proof...refunds, emails, etc. and see if you can get some of them removed.

I don't know how many buyers read feedback before buying but yours says to me that you are careless at packing and don't pay attention to what was ordered.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Introducing yourself when you have been selling since 2011? Perhaps your meant to put this blurb in the promote your store thread?

You could use some better photos as your white roses and daisies tablecloth looks like a white garbage bag lying on a table or something. There is no way to see the design whatsoever. All your other tablecloths and napkins that I looked at had the same problem.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be a bit concerned about the 8-track tape that says "Brand New". It might be, but at this date I would suspect used. In fact, of the 20 odd items I looked at, then all say new (including the slightly used golf balls).
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd be a bit concerned about the 8-track tape that says "Brand New". It might be, but at this date I would suspect used

I'm old enough to remember seeing 8-tracks when new and they all came with an outer wrapper and none of these seem to have them. Plus pictures of them with flash glare in the middle of them.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not if they are brand new, but some the pinch roller turns to goo.
If not that, the tape can stick to itself, or turn crispy.

Even well stored studio tapes, they might have one they need to use silicone to keep it from sticking, just enough to transfer and rescue the music.

I am sure 8 track buyers are aware of that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: