eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Insufficient Product Identifiers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nene1trust

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Insufficient Product Identifiers Reply with quote

I do not have "!" (error sign) in my products but the message in my store is as follows:

Fix your Goggle Feed to bring more traffic to your products

# of errors Problem
4 Insufficient product identifiers: missing GTIN attribute

UK Store Problem

# of errors Insufficient product identifiers: missing GTIN attributes

Please, I need help to fix this.
Thanks
nene1trust
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to supply Google Product Feed attributes and values. There have been an endless number of threads in the community about this, please search for them.

Picking one of your items at random ...
http://nene1trust.ecrater.com/p/20276238/maroon-5-live-friday-the-13th

The description says 'Used', but the listing is coded as Brand New. You need to fix that as well (and any other listings like that). That listing contains a UPC, which should be stored in the gtin attribute as the value
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That listing contains a UPC, which should be stored in the gtin attribute as the value

As well as listing it in the listing so a buyer might be able to find it or compare it with the same thing at say Amazon.

Perhaps I'm just ignorant, but is a CD the same as a DVD? Is this a music CD or a movie? I always thought they were two different things. I do understand that you can play a CD in CD/DVD slot in a computer but that doesn't change what the item is, a CD or a DVD and it needs to be clear.

Since I have no clue what this Maroon thing is, if a music group, where are the musician's names, song list, etc? If a DVD where are the actors names, director, story synopsis. You take the time to list what you can play it on, but not what is included in the item itself. Many of the things that should be in an item listing are also things that should be in the google attributes. So getting your description right will help with the attributes.

Also, you might want to get rid of the Cash on Delivery (COD) a very expensive, old fashioned way of shipping something and you have to ship before payment, wait for the PO to collect the um and then split the proceeds with them. I just checked and the PO charges $6.95 for the service and I don't know whether that covers the actual shipping. Which then leads to your shipping options. Your cheapest one is Library mail and unless you are a library, that isn't an option you can have, nor did I see first class mail which most CD/DVD's fall into weight wise.

Just a heads up on a some things you might want to fix. But then I just realized that some of this I have mentioned before on another thread you started 5 days ago with the same title. Doesn't look like you changed anything.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: