Pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaysthisnthat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

How do i post more then one picture of the same item please help thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your admin screen, in the list of products, there should be a group of 6 icons for each product, out at the right end of the line. Click on the icon that has a little camera. That will open a screen where you can add additional pictures.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jay, I looked at your store and you have a few problems. You are responsible for your package until it reaches they buyer. Insurance is for your protection, not the buyers.

You should have someone read through your terms and help with spelling.When things are done correctly, people are more liable to trust you with their money.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you didn't ask for help with other things, but I too go along with the need to check your spelling. In the yellow box on your home page you have the word 'checkin' . I would assume you mean checking or did you mean chicken?

On you terms page, one of the reasons that a person can get a refund is if you send the wrong thing and then you later say that for all refunds the buyer has to pay return shipping. In this case YOU should be paying return shipping and you need to make that clear. The other poster is correct too in that you should be buying/paying for insurance if needed or self insure (that means you are willing to take the money out of your pocket to pay them back if something gets damaged). I know that doesn't sound fair but that is how it works.

Also since your titles and descriptions are so poor, other than the fact that they say used and 'good', a customer can get you on the 'not as described' for just about everything! Even if a movie runs well, if the case is messed up, they can ask and should be given a refund because of that. You need to bulk up your titles and descriptions. Lots of threads about that here at the forum. And believe me they will win with PayPal everyday of the week for the item being not as described which won't be good for you. No matter how many picture you add, if it isn't writtendown, then it hasn't been said.

Last edited by MoonwishesStore on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your photos would be more effective if you propped the items against a wall to photograph. As is they have a lot of flash glare, are distorted in shape and seem out of focus.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: