eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

What's the google shopping data means?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supermarios

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: What's the google shopping data means? Reply with quote

What's the google shopping data means on the left?
Feed's processing status in US store is empty data in UK store is shows unprocessed.
items processed shows 0.

If these means my store havn't accepted by google yet?No traffic from google? how eCrate team deal with this?

my store is http://supermarios.ecrater.com/ Hope more friends give me suggestion.Thank you very much. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume that you didn't use google attributes when listing. There are MANY threads here about google attributes, even in the last week or two. Spend some time looking for them and reading them to gain the knowledge that you need.

How are you getting away with using for your store name, one that is most likely trademarked name and image: Super Mario Brothers??? Yes I know you are only using SuperMario and the image, but I can't imagine that whoever owns that trademarked name and image would allow you to be selling using them.
supermarios

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: How to promote the traffic? Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I would assume that you didn't use google attributes when listing. There are MANY threads here about google attributes, even in the last week or two. Spend some time looking for them and reading them to gain the knowledge that you need.

How are you getting away with using for your store name, one that is most likely trademarked name and image: Super Mario Brothers??? Yes I know you are only using SuperMario and the image, but I can't imagine that whoever owns that trademarked name and image would allow you to be selling using them.

I'm just selling these product in my near market,So I don't know how to fill the mpn or upc etc.Did you filled all your upc number?It was noticed that I must fill in two at least.I don't know if google won't accept my items coz this problem.I find your sales is very good,more than 4000 orders already.Could you pls teach me some skills to promot the traffic and sales?Thank you very much.

About my store name.I think I'm not a huge company like supermario,I just think the supermairo is so cute so choose this name.I didn't regonize the trade mark or something.If eCreater send me emails to warning this I will change the information ASAP.Thanks for your notice.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most big companies are very protective of their trademarked brands.
supermarios

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:
Most big companies are very protective of their trademarked brands.

ok,thank you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Could you pls teach me some skills to promot the traffic and sales?Thank you very much.

Sorry no. I don't have the time or energy to take on sellers to coach them personally.

There is plenty of infomration her on the forums to give you all the information that you need. You just have to spend some time reading and understanding it.
supermarios

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
Could you pls teach me some skills to promot the traffic and sales?Thank you very much.

Sorry no. I don't have the time or energy to take on sellers to coach them personally.

There is plenty of infomration her on the forums to give you all the information that you need. You just have to spend some time reading and understanding it.

ok,thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: