eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Where is my order shipping from ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the sub actually marked the tracking as UNDELIVERABLE prior to leaving the station

I had a sub do basically the same thing once. I was sitting in my living room, SAW him with my own two eyes deliver the mail and then went and got it. It included one of those orangey looking cards, saying sorry you weren't home come pick up your item at the PO. I don't know what he did with the package that day as I marched down to the PO to get it and my competent employees couldn't find it, but they did take a report and I never saw that dude again and had to go to the PO the next day to get the waylaid mail.

Sorry you are going through this as I know it is frustrating.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update ...

Today the replacement package was delivered to me. I peeked at tracking 17 mins later, and it already showed Delivered. The cell-connected scanner is very quick.

The original package is somewhere in California, about to handed back to the merchant.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To pick up on this saga ... the package that was returned as UNDELIVERABLE, has been sitting at a post office in California since Aug 25th, awaiting pickup. The original shipper just dinged me, asking me to affix a RMA label and send it back to them. I never got it in the first place. I just dinged them back to go collect the package. Evil or Very Mad Mad

I'm wondering if, since it was originally sent to me via a UPS Mail Innovations -> USPS scheme, they might owe postage due. USPS first accepted the package at Jacksonville FL, maybe they don't like doing cross-country returns.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm wondering if, since it was originally sent to me via a UPS Mail Innovations -> USPS scheme, they might owe postage due. USPS first accepted the package at Jacksonville FL, maybe they don't like doing cross-country returns.

Maybe. The USPS has some weird stuff running.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: