eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New To Ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heavenlycollectibles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: New To Ecrater Reply with quote

I have a new store on Ecrater that sells Catholic items. I really like how easy it is to start your own store. The pre-made templates made it super easy to get the store up quickly. Whomever designed the format did a great job and I really appreciate everyone who made it possible for the little people like me to open a store.

My store is called Heavenly Collectibles.

The only glitch I have (strictly on my part) is how to get the google attributes to work with my items) Alot are old things and all I can do is list as brand: fales / identifier_exists_ as false (thanks for a post I found under ecrater board help)

Ecrater is just wonderful and the few people I have met have been nothing but kind and very helpful

Thanks again for having this site. It has allowed our family to add a little extra to our income and save to help others in need that are less fortunate than us.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Very nice store and items. The topic link below may help you with Google.
Check out the links within the topic too. Summary of Google attribute
Fred....

Topic Link: http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=34853

Last edited by Itsmygaragesales on Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Evidently your items are being seen since you have several sales already.

A tip about Google attributes: No matter how well you get your attributes lined up they will still complain and flag you and no matter what you do they still periodically will flag things previously approved.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is right about that. Currently I have a sewing pattern disallowed because I supposedly don't have a correct ISBN listed. Well since a sewing pattern isn't a book, it isn't going to have an ISBN so there isn't anything I can do to fix it other than make sure I don't have it listed in a book category and I don't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: