eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Twitter supporters, I need your help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Twitter supporters, I need your help Reply with quote

How is the best way to reply to a direct question about a store item
while still marketing your store in the reply? I assume there's no way to retweet while direct answering?

I would like to add a picture of the item in the reply as well. Would the ideal be tweetpic over any other at this point, like tinypic (for example)?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
momsretro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure about posting an image in a direct reply, but there are a few things you might try...

If it is a close-up or some certain extra view they need, just add it to your listing here at eCrater. DM them via twitter and let them know you have uploaded a new image for them to see with a link to your listing.

Or, you can post an image to your twitter feed. It need to be no bigger than 440 pixels wide and 220 pixels tall. Then just include a link to your store with your tweet.

Hope this helps.

-edit to mention; I seem to be only able to tweet an image when I am logged into twitter. Hootsuite and tweetdeck don't seem to work for me.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: