eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Cuppers Candy Wraps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Cuppers Candy Wraps Reply with quote

Hello,

Have an event that needs a special personal touch? We can "WRAP" that up for you. We can wrap almost anything to help your event to be a HUGE success!

Give us a try, you won't be disappointed. www.cupperscharms.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up, your facebook listing for $1000 is against eCraters rules and you might be suspended.
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:
Just a heads up, your facebook listing for $1000 is against eCraters rules and you might be suspended.

Please read the entire post. It is approved by eCrater, have had it for years. I had to put a price and when you think about it, who would buy MY QR label for $10,000?

This is the entire posting>>

Facebook "f" logo in the center of the QR is a link to our fan page, not a charm or a candy wrapper.

JUST A PICTURE to promote my Facebook page.....not for sale........... just my QR to my Facebook page.

Follow us on Facebook >>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cuppers-Cupboard-Charms-and-Candy-Wrappers/132542970106220

PS> I edited the f out of the QR for you. I want to thank for looking out for me.

Last edited by cupperscharms on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleasure forgive me. I didn't realize that eCrater gave exemptions to their -Free items and items with prices that are not "real", and their - Items that are not for sale, rules. My mistake.
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again for looking out for me.

To relieve some of your anxiety over my post/item, I just deleted the item. I was going to post the email that I got from eCrater about approving it, but there were some other questions that I had asked that I got answers to and felt that it was not appropriate to post it.

Have a great day and I wish you the best in your selling journey.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry for the confusion, I was just trying to help.
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my last post about this subject.

When I see someone doing something that I think is wrong or "against" the rules, I message them privately and ASK questions about it before pointing fingers at them publicly. There is a "pm" button, you could have clicked that and asked me questions.......... shame....

People may forget what you said. People may forget what you did. But, people will never forget the way you made them feel.

God bless.

Last edited by cupperscharms on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do whatever you think is best. Many newcomers to the forum do not know there is a mailbox connected to it. I was not trying to hurt you at all, I was just trying to be helpful and if you think that is wrong....once again, I am sorry.
Itsmygaragesales

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome! Great looking products, very nice store you have!
Fred...
cupperscharms

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred,

Thank you.

I like the baby powder tin, I have 2 of them from when I was a baby...... 1 of them still has powder in it!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please read the entire post. It is approved by eCrater, have had it for years.

I realize that you feel that you have said the last of this about the comment on one of your listings, but I think part of the confusion came when you wrote in the Introduce Yourself Thread instead of the 'Promote your store' thread (which is actually what you were doing, promoting your store). You have obviously been a long term seller here on ecrater by your comment, yet you have had barely any input on the forum so you weren't recognized as someone that has been here for awhile.

Most people that are new, and would therefore be 'introducing themselves', are generally happy to receive help from an established seller and the seller shouldn't have been taken to task for remarking on something that very well might have gotten a store suspended. Writing it publicly is a great way for other newbies to see and learn to avoid those same mistakes and sending a PM doesn't achieve that at all. Nor was it necessary to 'shame' Sammysupplies either when they were only trying to help. I'm not saying this to be shamed by you either, but hopefully helping you to understand why there was a 'problem' in the first place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: