eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

i need some help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lihughes44805

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: i need some help Reply with quote

i dont know how to do my terms page as i dont know what stuff to put?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try and use other topics, this is just to say hi

refunds
Just break it down into how or what and why or when you would do a refund.

Shipping,
some things you think should work for what you sell, like ink pens, or a iron anvil.

Maybe a timeline for handling, like 3 days max, or other things that you would want being an owner of a business. Think of it as if you walked into your own store, what terms do you think you would agree to, and be more than fair..
lihughes44805

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

ok thanks
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your home page, about page and terms page all need major help in the spelling and grammar departments. Your listings also need help to read better. You need to proofread what you wrote and if possible if you have word processer program that shows you spelling mistakes and grammar errors it would help you out a lot to type in what you are writing first so you can see the mistakes. Some words aren't even misspelled but the wrong words altogether and make no sense in the sentence. If you want to look and appear professional, then you need to practice your writing skills continually, including here on the forum.

None of us are perfect in this regard, I know I have problems due to dyslexia, but that doesn't mean we don't strive to achieve better work in what we write.
lihughes44805

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its kinda hard on grammer not very good I have ld and its hard for me im still learning to get it better
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lihughes44805 wrote:
its kinda hard on grammer not very good I have ld and its hard for me im still learning to get it better

your title

handmade items bracelets or you cause use as anklets also thank you for looking/shopping have great day Smile

Could be

Featuring handmade bracelets and anklets, thank you for looking and have a great day.

There should be a little more in the title.
but that would be reworded to sound better.

What you where trying to say is
Handmade items bracelets or you could use as anklets also thank you for looking/shopping have great day Smile

Now that is still not right, but just to show you the difference
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lihughes44805 wrote:

This could be

It's kind of hard for me to use good grammar I am not very good at it but is hard for me. I am still learning and getting better at it.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilhughes, there are some ways to work around LD or English not your native tongue.

Work in points as opposed to sentences with one point per line. That way if you can't write correct grammar, you still get the information across.
Here is an example using your autism bracelet:

Title line
Colorful Autism Awareness bracelet stretchy for children or adults handmade

Description

Autism Awareness Bracelet
Made from woven rubber bands
Stretches
Fits children or adults
Handmade to order
Size at rest is ___ inches

If you make these in different sizes you need to make a listing for each size and each color combination because eCRATER does not offer drop down menus for people to select color and size.

An idea that could possibly get you a large order, is to market these bracelets for youth....teens, tweens and younger. You could offer to make them in school colors by special prepaid order.

Make sure you use a spell checker. Google toolbar has a good one.
lihughes44805

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks that helps a lot gives me an idea
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even some computer programs have the spell and grammar checks right in them. My lap top does but not the big computer. It used to but disappeared one day. The thing is take every advantage you can to work on your writing skills and as Maggie said, set up points or go look at how I have my pattern listings listed. Basically the same set up, using a template so I don't have to think about things and how to say them. hey are set up the same (at least the ones from the last 3-4 years when I settled on exactly how I wanted to do it). If you list the same way listing after listing it helps you not to forget things and if you use copy and paste techniques you keep spelling errors to a minimum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: