eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Special Offer! 1 free press release

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steveseoservices

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: Special Offer! 1 free press release Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Steve.

I just opened a store here on eCrater named SteveSeoServices . Currently the services I offer in my eCrater shop are:
Blog creation- an ecommerce style blog for your items
Facebook fan page creation- a FB fan page for your business
Video creation- a video slideshow of your items
Press release service- a written press release & distribution

Since I just opened my store I'm offering 1 free press release about your business/store with free distribution to major online news websites, in exchange for a positive review of my service. If you liked my service of course Wink

The main purpose of the services I sell is to help you get traffic (visitors), build a fan base, gain exposure & an online presence for your business/store. Which most importantly potentially turns into more sales and customers for you & your business that won't strain on your budget.

If your interested in my free press release offer or you have any questions pm me here on the forum or you can email me at, steveseo.ticket.help@gmail.com

**Note

I will only be giving out 1 free press release w/ distribution, to 1 person/store. I will choose that 1 person by this Thursday afternoon .

Enjoy,
SteveSeoServices
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
steveseoservices

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:39 am    Post subject: New promotions Reply with quote

ECrater community,

I'm now offering a special promotional offer discount to all my current services.

Blog- $25 off- you pay $15 (REG. Price $40)

Video- $15 off- you pay $20 (REG. Price $35)

FB fan page- $30 off- you pay $45 (REG. Price $75)

PR w/ distribution- $25 off- you pay $20 (REG. Price $45)

My 1 free press release offer with distribution still stands to anyone who want to take advantage of it. Also, any questions etc. ask here on the thread, pm me here on the forum, or email my support email at steveseo.ticket.help@gmail.com

When you go to my store, you'll notice I have 1 available on all listings, this is because I'm running sort of a test run to see what work load I can handle and because the promotional offer stands only once with each listing seperately, for now.

Thanks,
Steve
steveseoservices

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:45 am    Post subject: about press release offer Reply with quote

Potential customers,

1 free press release offer no longer available.

Thanks,
Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: