eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

HELLO FROM OMAHA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEANSJEANS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: HELLO FROM OMAHA Reply with quote

Hi guys, I'm another new girl on the block.....actually at age 68, I don't know that I qualify as a "girl" but in my heart, I'll always be one Laughing

My husband and I are both retired, and like many others, find that our bills are outdistancing our incomes.....so, here we are. I have sold things on EBAY but between EBAY's fees and those of PayPal, its a struggle.

Computers are not my forte' and I will be hauntin' the forums asking questions, questions, questions....be patient with me. What seems easy and makes sense to you is not always clear to me! (was not raised with computers and feel that mine is out-to-get-me....)

We live in Omaha, NE, home of the College World Series. The series starts on Friday and we love having your kids and grandkids here to play baseball. I promise that Omahans will do their best to see that the boys have a great time.....

JEAN'S JEANS

Jean Boicourt
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jean, nice to see you over here Wink
lowcostcoingradingservice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Hi Jean!! Reply with quote

Very Happy

This is Kathy with LOW COST STORE! It is a great pleasure and honor to have you with us!

I am sure you are going to find that Ecrater will definitely help you along your way while the 'other' sites help along. I have been with Ebay myself for over 6 years now and definitely agree with you about the fees situation.
I feel that if a lot of the Ebay sellers and other auction and webstore sellers would give this place a try, we could make Ecrater the next big name on the block as well as ride along the magic carpet with lots of sales and high profit margins.

Again, welcome aboard to Ecrater.
If you ever need anything, my webstore here is LOW COST STORE and on the forums, I am called LOW COST COIN GRADING SERVICE.

Such a pleasure to see you here,
Kathy
katiyana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*waving hello to JeansJeans from down in Lincoln NE*

Small World Very Happy
JEANSJEANS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Hello from Omaha Reply with quote

Hi there.....thanks for checking in! We will be playing tennis in Lincoln in the next few weeks.....I'm in a 60+ super senior league and we have to beat Lincoln and Columbus teams in order to make it to the championships in Oklahoma City.

I think we'll be at Woods Park....

So far I haven't had any sales through Ecrater......but I've heard that selling is not good in the summer months.

Stop by and see my family....

http://jeansjeans.ecrater.com/

Jean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: