eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I have set up a store for the sale of caps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kappyz-Kapz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: I have set up a store for the sale of caps Reply with quote

Originally, these caps were to be sold as "preemie". Newborn, and Chemo caps, BUT, in order to reach a larger "Audience/Customer Base", we have decided to make these caps available to everyone!!!

50% of the net proceeds WILL be donated to The American Cancer Society, 25% will be used to purchase more materials, and, 25% will be towards my husbands medical bills. He is suffering from Stage 4 Cancer.

Hope you visit Kappyz-Kapz often -- you'll never know what new items are/have been listed!!!

Thank you! Rolling Eyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater. Looks like you set up your store very well. However, your pictures are small, that is why you have ads under your description. One side of your picture should be at least 800mp. I hope you do well here. Very Happy
Kappyz-Kapz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SammysSupplies"]Hi and welcome to eCrater. Looks like you set up your store very well. However, your pictures are small, that is why you have ads under your description. One side of your picture should be at least 800mp. I hope you do well here. Very Happy[/quote

Sorry, I don't have the best digital camera, so, I'm "stuck" with what I can do!!!

Thanks for looking at my store!!! I greatly appreciate it!!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it has anything to do with your actual camera, but the software you use to fix up your picture afterwords. We have a very simple photo program, not even close to photoshop and we can make our pictures a lot bigger. It is worth it to try to figure out these programs, since those ads can cause potential buyers to not see what else you have for sale which can amke for poor sales.

Believe me I know how complicated these programs can be. I have trouble with the Paint program every computer seems to be bundled with. I'm supposed to be reviewing the latest Corel Painter software and I can't even do that until I study the manual so I even can figure out what all the buttons are for--the manual is almost 900 pages long in a PDF file!
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: