eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Ecrater Community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snpservice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 pm    Post subject: Hello Ecrater Community Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to introduce myself my name Marc owner of SNP SERVICE. SNP is a Metal recovery service for computer parts.We also sale computer parts and laptop parts at a very low cost.If Anyone has suggestions about our ecrater website or how we can get customers to our site please fill free to let us know.

Thank you and we are glad to be part of this Community
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The customer don't have a need to know about stripe, in that it's more or less a terminal service. For instance when you swipe a card at a store all they know brand wise is MasterCard, Visa, etc etc.

No harm no foul, I suppose you could say we accept most major credit cards.

Glad you are here, I want this place to have a lot of items the more the better. Your logo is nice and clear ! good job on that.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to tell people what SNP stands for as a company name, as I suppose you just didn't pull three letters out of a hat willy nilly to name your company. You want your customers to have something to remember you by that makes sense to them.

I agree about the Sripe mention. It isn't neccesary in the least and actually might turn off customers who think that now they have to sign up and have their info stored on yet another company's site which could be prone to hacking. Not that credit cards can't be breached but just saying you take most major credit cards should be enough info.

On your About page, you mention that you are in a gold recovery business. Me, I look at that and think 'so what does he sell?' ' I would think YOU would be the one buying product, not selling it. Anyhow you might want to tell a bit more about what all you do and how that gives you inventory to sell. If the metal recovery doesn't have anything to do with the items that you sell, then I wouldn't mention it at all. Otherwise it sounds like if I said, I'm a blue ribbon baker and have been winning ribbons for the last 11 years and then I would say, I sell car batteries. Shocked While the blue ribbons might be nice to know but it has nothing to do with batteries. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, either show how you use the recovery to have a store and inventory or leave it out. There is no character limit that I have found on the about page and the terms page.

The terms page you might also want to state your refund policy, how soon you ship, wrong address packages, etc. Setting up your terms page gives you a good chance to sit and think about how you will deal with various scenarios. Look at other seller's terms page to get an idea of what other consider neccessary to mention. The longer you sell at a place like this the longer your terms can get.
snpservice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: MoonwishesStore Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
You might want to tell people what SNP stands for as a company name, as I suppose you just didn't pull three letters out of a hat willy nilly to name your company. You want your customers to have something to remember you by that makes sense to them.

I agree about the Sripe mention. It isn't neccesary in the least and actually might turn off customers who think that now they have to sign up and have their info stored on yet another company's site which could be prone to hacking. Not that credit cards can't be breached but just saying you take most major credit cards should be enough info.

On your About page, you mention that you are in a gold recovery business. Me, I look at that and think 'so what does he sell?' ' I would think YOU would be the one buying product, not selling it. Anyhow you might want to tell a bit more about what all you do and how that gives you inventory to sell. If the metal recovery doesn't have anything to do with the items that you sell, then I wouldn't mention it at all. Otherwise it sounds like if I said, I'm a blue ribbon baker and have been winning ribbons for the last 11 years and then I would say, I sell car batteries. Shocked While the blue ribbons might be nice to know but it has nothing to do with batteries. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, either show how you use the recovery to have a store and inventory or leave it out. There is no character limit that I have found on the about page and the terms page.

The terms page you might also want to state your refund policy, how soon you ship, wrong address packages, etc. Setting up your terms page gives you a good chance to sit and think about how you will deal with various scenarios. Look at other seller's terms page to get an idea of what other consider neccessary to mention. The longer you sell at a place like this the longer your terms can get.

Thank you for your feedback and I will be making changes to the site.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still haven't made the changes to your store snp. Why not? The other sellers told you what to say because they wanted to help you start getting sales and look more professional. You should change it soon, it really will benefit you.
snpservice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re:Changed it Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
You still haven't made the changes to your store snp. Why not? The other sellers told you what to say because they wanted to help you start getting sales and look more professional. You should change it soon, it really will benefit you.

Thanks for the reminder changed it last night i will be doing more changes.We will be stocking items for sale at the end of this week.Thanks again
tarasouth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, will check back when your store is completed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: