eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Having trouble with Google Merchant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UnifiedCreation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Having trouble with Google Merchant Reply with quote

So I created a store, put some products in, figured out how to use the Google Attributes, waited a few days, and now my products AND my store is showing up on Google Shopping, when I search for the product I'm selling.

So this is good.

Now the only thing is that I can't figure out why the product feed is not showing up on my Google Merchant or Google Adwords account.

When I log into Google Merchant, it shows, in the top left, my store name and account ID. I didn't put those there, so I'm assuming they came from my ECrater storefront, based on using the same email address for both accounts.

However, none of my products are showing up in the Google Merchant Dashboard.

Is this something that I have to wait longer for it to show up? Since the products are already showing up in Google Shopping, I'm assuming I should be able to see them in the Dashboard.

I'd like to use Google Adwords to promote my product, even if it's just a few pennies a day.

I've read a lot on the community forum here, and also the FAQ. One of the FAQs from 2012 shows how to link your storefront to Adwords, but I'm not getting that option in my Admin panel on Ecrater. Has this been disabled?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sincerely,
Brandon
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your products will not show in your Google merchant account because this is a marketplace and all stores Google accounts are sub- accounts under eCRATER's Google merchant account.
Linking to Adwords is not available at this time

EM
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: