eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

stripe payment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
foodcutter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: stripe payment Reply with quote

my payment options on stripe reads link it.

i want to change it to=== unlink it

it worked before twice no problem

i have tried to set it up again but the massage comes up ==an account with this email already exists

what is my next step to correct this

mlerio@rcn.com
if possible send me an email as i have problem findind the forem and replyes
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To see any replies too forum messages, click on the "notify me when a reply is posted" directly under your post box.

Also you can get to the forum by going to ecrater.com and on the first page up in the upper left hand corner, click on community. To respond to you via email means letting others have our email address that many here would not want to do, plus any answer that is given, the whole forum can't learn by it.

You might want to contact the ecrater team on the same page as mentioned before but down on the lower right you click on contact.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
To see any replies too forum messages, click on the "notify me when a reply is posted" directly under your post box.

Also you can get to the forum by going to ecrater.com and on the first page up in the upper left hand corner, click on community. To respond to you via email means letting others have our email address that many here would not want to do, plus any answer that is given, the whole forum can't learn by it.

You might want to contact the ecrater team on the same page as mentioned before but down on the lower right you click on contact.

Moon the link she wants is at the bottom but says in small print, "Watch this topic for replies."

OP you should remove your email address. Click on edit in the upper part of your message and delete the email.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that is weird Maggie, I didn't see that, even when I brought up a new topic post box. Actually I never click that box, but always get emails when any thread I have responded to has more posts.

Hopefully, the point they get from this, is they can do what they have to to see the newer posts to topics.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding notice of replies, if you don't want to have to click on those link, just go to your profile and click on the "Always notify me of replies:
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post." If you're real chatty, you'll get lots of auto-mail. Rolling Eyes

@foodcutter, I don't have an answer for you. I'm not sure why you would have unlinked it twice before and now want to link for the third time. The Staff at eCrater may need to contact Stripe for you. Your best bet is to go to the home page www.ecrater.com and scroll to the bottom and click on Contact. The staff is really great at helping sellers, but the staff is small and may take a little time to contact you. The forum is mainly sellers helping sellers.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: