SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the-party-store wrote:
I asked a simple question here and there has been just one person that has been helpful. The rest have spent their time just criticizing me.
Nope. I asked for more information to better understand what happened. You did not provide the information I asked for.

Quote:
This forum is obviously used for folks who have nothing better to do than find fault with others, rather than offer solutions. I am appalled. As I stated before I will NEVER come on this forum again to ask any questions.
Now that, is a very unhelpful attitude. We are trying to help you, but you need to understand that eCrater is not set up like eBay and not set up like Amazon. There are differences here.

Take a deep breath, understand that those of us here, have (more or less) been here for a long time, and see the same flavor of issues over and over. We look at a new arrival with the wisdom of years of experience. For me, that is 8 here, 15 on the E-site, and 14 at another site.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Chilli-san

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: dispute a negative feedback Reply with quote

Hi, I just have one simply question. I want to send Team ecrater a screenshot of my conversation with a customer who left me a negative feedback. I found the "CONTACT US" link but my question is , is there a way for me to send an attachment or should i just copy and paste the emails? (is that 2 questions) (I think i just asked the 3rd question..
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just use the contact form to write to the team and ask them how to send the needed copies.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the-party-store wrote:
Look at FoxAndFish's comments. They praised me and told me how good my products were and my success so far and then offered suggestions. That is being helpful.

When they corrected me they never once made a rude comment about how they would give me negative feedback too and not do business with me. They spoke of the positive first and then offered helpful advice.

That is the proper way to offer help to someone. Not just slam people about information when you don't have all the facts ...

When people (you in this instance) ask for advice but withhold the facts some of us are smart enough to read between the lines.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: