eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from 88 Leather Bags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
88leatherbags

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Hello from 88 Leather Bags Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

If any of you are looking for genuine leather bags, I invite you to have a look at my store. These bags are competitively priced because we want our customers to enjoy big savings.

I love ecrater. I didn't expect a free online store can generate any sales so soon after just starting out. But stores are seen as more credible when customers give feedback. I would like to get feedback from my customers. How do I go about it? Do I send emails sweet-talk them into doing this? Is there any "button" that I can use in ecrater that can automatically request for feedback from my customers?

Thank you in advance for your comments. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to eCrater. Looks like you set things up very well. Except you cannot offer bank transfers here It is against eCrater rules and can lead to suspension of your store. No, there is no button to encourage your buyers to send feedback. I believe eCrater send a feedback link right away and another 2 weeks later.

Good luck and hope you have many sales.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, ecrater sends them an email to encourage feedback. One is sent shortly after purchase, then another is sent about 2 weeks later if the buyer still has not left feedback. If they still don't respond after 2nd attempt, ecrater quits trying to contact them. They try to remind them because most buyers just forget to leave feedback but, they don't wanna be pesty.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I absolutely LOVE this bag:

Sabrine Cowhide Leather Shoulder Bag LH1060 Blue

My favorite color!!!!
88leatherbags

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sally and Mysterious Rose, many thanks for your information. Very Happy

So, ecrater did send the request for feedback?...that's really great. Yes, we can't force our buyers to leave feedbacks. Very Happy . It is okay. Just as long as they're satisfied, but I'm hoping at least one of them will do ...will help sellers a lot.
88leatherbags

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sorry, I meant to say Hi to Sammysupplies not sally Laughing
88leatherbags

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:28 am    Post subject: Sabrine Bag is available Reply with quote

The bag you like MysteriousRose is still available. You can privately message me to ask more about this bag. I can give you a special discount. Very Happy
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking bags. I didn't take time to check out the rest of the store.

About feedback. The first ecrater email goes out at the time of purchase. Those emails are generally lost in the shuffle or deleted by the time the purchase arrives.

If you include a packing slip or send a thank you email when you ship, you can very politely draw their attention to the fact that ecrater sends the feedback emails and their feedback would be greatly appreciated. Never beg, bribe or nag someone to leave feedback.

If you ask nicely you might get it but if you check out the feedback of sellers who have actively sold here for years you will notice that even those with 100% positive feedback only get it from 23-30 % of their transactions.

I don't think lack of feedback is a deterrent to buyers but negative feedback is. If your first feedback is negative and you have no other sales, it will show up as -100%. If you do get negative feedback and can prove it is unfair, you can send your evidence to admin and ask it to be removed. That is up to admin but if you have a case, it can be done.
88leatherbags

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Maggie,

I totally agree with you. Better to receive no feedback at all than to get negative feedback. I have experienced this once. I also sell online using another platform for my other products (not leather bags) that caters for local market. I got many good feedback except one. That one negative feedback, although it is only one, painted a really bad picture of my store. Fortunately, the dispute was settled and he withdrew his negative feedback. Smile

Well, I guess, the MOTTO for us sellers, is still...CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! Smile Treat your customers nicely and kindly and they will want to leave good feedback. Very Happy
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

88 -

Welcome to eCrater.
(I haven't been on the forums for a while so I just saw your post.)

I checked out your store - lots of yummy pocketbooks.

I wish you much success and I am happy to see you here. Diversity in a marketplace is the key to getting traffic.

Once again - Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
88leatherbags

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much AtMemoryLane Very Happy

Awww thank you all for giving me such a warm welcome here in ecrater. Very Happy
The community here is great.

I wish you AtMemoryLane and all the sellers in ecrater a prosperous and wonderful year this year Smile

Thank you, thank you so much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: