eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I charge 1 postage for a combined order?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
da-bling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: How do I charge 1 postage for a combined order? Reply with quote

Hi
I need to know how I charge $6.99 for postage for each order NOT each item..... tried to sort this out myself but can't find the answer.
Thanks
da-bling
plussizelingerie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question for combined shipping. I also offer a discount and each time I had a sale I either had to refund part of the payment or send a PP invoice BEFORE they pay.
poopsheet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is when a field for a separate "handling" amount would come in handy.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
zickit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they pay immediately - What I do is REFUND a portionof the PayPal payment. This shows the buyer that you are honest and they do return to buy more.

If the payment is not received immediately, I email them and tell them a corrected invoice will follow this reduced shipping for multiple items purchased and paid for at one time. I then send them a PayPal invoice for the items and in the note field I tell them again that the invoice has reduced shipping for multiple items purchased at one time and paid for together.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
emptyingthecupboards

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I charge 1 postage for a combined order? Reply with quote

da-bling wrote:
Hi
I need to know how I charge $6.99 for postage for each order NOT each item..... tried to sort this out myself but can't find the answer.
Thanks
da-bling
Whew, I feel better. I thought it was just me that couldn't figure the postage thing out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: