eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

can I rename my store please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vintagecameras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: can I rename my store please Reply with quote

Original we were going to sell cameras,but it didn't work out. Could I please rename my store to fit in with what I sell mainly art. Let me know cheers
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two ways to change your store name. If you wish to keep your current store, you must contact eCRATER direct. There is a contact link on the home page of eCRATER.com. The eCRATER staff will let you know the current cost for a name change. I don't know what the current cost is, but there is a charge for a store name change.

The other possibility would be to open a new store in the desired name. You will need an email different from the email used to open your first store. Once you've got your new store ready for product (you've added your logo, completed your text pages, selected the payment and shipping methods and created your categories, you'll be ready for new products. Either place you old store on hold OR have your new store on hold while you copy your products from one store to the other. Just be sure you don't have the same item active in both stores, or both stores could be suspended.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contact ecrater, there is a fee for a store name change. If you have many sales here & have 100% positive feedback, I would pay the fee, change your name, and keep the same store. If no sales or feedback yet, just open a new store under the new name & transfer your products to the new store, it's free that way.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: