eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

NEW WEBSITE Thailand Souvenirs Souvenirs ECRATER
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: NEW WEBSITE Thailand Souvenirs Souvenirs ECRATER Reply with quote

Thailand Souvenirs Souvenirs from Thailand's premium gift. Gift of Thailand's foreign deposits. Souvenir shop cheap. Available 24 hours online.

website
http://mistine.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome mistine.

Not sure of your command of English but your inventory is not souvenirs. I would call them Asian health and personal care products. Souvenirs are mementos tourists buy to remember their vacation.
mistine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: New Year Brass Bell Unique designs and motifs Globe rotated. Reply with quote

Black and golden brass frame. Unique pattern Thailand Bell is patterned sides The top of the bell is a world which can rotate it. It is the centerpiece of the bell shape of elephants. And the bell is a unique place where the pattern of Thailand. Pattern is three-dimensional pattern The product is used as a material in the production of brass. The product will come with the box it.

Details and materials used in the production.
1. The product is used as a material in the production of metal.
2. The pattern is patterned 3D.
3. The product is packed in a neat package of gold too.

A product that is suitable for any occasion.
1. Make a gift in many occasions such as a gift for adults. Gifts for Teachers retirement Gifts A New Year gift
2. It is a gift and organize such seminars, parties, charity. Meeting of Shareholders events and so on.

Weight of Product
145.00 grams (including box)

Size of
All dimensions: width 4.50 cm 11.00 cm high.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have a second store? I scanned your entire store (mistine) and did not see anything that wasn't a health, personal care, or beauty product. I certainly didn't see any elephant picture frame. You have 447 products all of a drugstore variety.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistine, Welcome to eCRATER. You have a good start to your store. I was good to see your information pages had information. You might want to consider moving the information about payments to your Terms page. The about page should tell us a little about you as a seller. Do you sell locally? Have you sold online before coming to eCRATER? Why do you want to sell online to the world? I'm not saying you should answer each question, those are just suggestions of the type information to put on your About page.

Have you checked that the items you are selling are legal for sale in the US? One of the rules for eCRATER is that every item be legal for sale across the US. I have no information about your health and beauty products, but you should check to see that they are legal.

@ Maggie, the store has a category for souvenirs and had over 80 items listed when I checked. You might want to see all the items listed http://mistine.ecrater.com/c/1930825/souvenir .

As a suggestion, for sales to the US, it would be helpful if you gave the US measurements in addition to the metric measurements. There are conversion programs on the internet that would help.
mistine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:13 pm    Post subject: Souvenir fridge magnets. Elephant head pattern timber Thaila Reply with quote

price 8 $

http://mistine.ecrater.com/p/21948536/souvenir-fridge-magnets-elephant-head

For souvenirs in the article is refrigerator magnets patterned elephant is the main focus on the question. Characteristics of the elephant is an elephant patterned using turkey holding the rod to the head. The timber is engraved with a pattern that Thailand is very nicely done and resolution. The surface looks like a wrinkle skin of the elephant, I do not.

Patterns with fridge pattern, the pattern is a pattern in the form of 3D products may be used as a material in the production of resins. Product is strong, not easily broken. And the product is good quality and cheap. More importantly, if ordered in a lot of other things will fall for it. The product is packed in a neat. Another gift idea for foreigners to visit very much.

Product Description
1. The product is used as a material in the production of resins.
2. Design of a 3D pattern.
3. The product is strong, not easily broken. Resin is used as a resin with good quality.
4. The product is packed in a plastic bag to be completed.
5. Available in both retail and wholesale. Upon sights.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies Mistine. I clicked on all categories and all that showed on my screen was the personal products.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And the product is good quality and cheap

Mistine, you need to be careful about your use of the word cheap when selling to Americans. While cheap does mean inexpensive, it can also make a person think of something cheaply (or poorly) made. Over the years many items made in the Orient were considered cheap as in poorly made so you don't want to be helping that concept. If you have a good quality item say so and in general you don't have to refer to the cost of something since that can be seen on the listing and the potential buyer can make their own decision as to whether or not something is cheap or expensive. However, if you do want to refer to the cost, you may want to consider saying something like: The Magnet (actually refer to the item by name for keywords) is of good quality and is being sold for a reasonable price.
mistine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 am    Post subject: Souvenir Cheap New Year Small plate Wat Phra Kaew, Thailand Reply with quote

price 19 $

http://mistine.ecrater.com/p/21887016/souvenir-cheap-year-small-plate

Fast pattern of ideas, gift cards at this time. Mainly focused on the design of the Temple of it. Pattern is convex pattern Patterns are beautiful contrast. Color is gold, silver trim. The product is packed in a box, ready to stand for the show here.

Details and materials used in the production.
1. The product is used as a material in the production of metal.
2. The pattern is patterned 3D.
3. Will it stand out to me.
4. The product is packed in a neat package of gold too.

A product that is suitable for any occasion.
1. Make a gift in many occasions such as a gift for adults. Gifts for Teachers retirement Gifts A New Year gift
2. It is a gift and organize such seminars, parties, charity. Meeting of Shareholders events and so on.

Weight of Product
130.00 grams (including box)

Size of
All dimensions: Width 10.00 cm Height 10.00 cm
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistine, when someone posts here trying to help you, why are you ignoring their responses and posting descriptions for your souvenirs? We are aware that you have souvenirs for sale in your store, we already established that. If you're trying to advertise your items, go to the promote your store forum section please.

Do you not know a lot of English? Just asking, because most of your customers will be in English speaking countries and if you cannot understand or reply in English at least somewhat well, you will have a lot of complaints, SNAD claims, & negative feedback in no time.

We have many sellers here with English as their 2nd language, nothing wrong with that, as long as you can understand it fairly well.
mistine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:14 am    Post subject: Tracking order 3180953 Reply with quote

thnk you
anthony santoro

Tracking order 3180953
RR122595940TH
THAILANDPOST

2-9-2015
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Tracking order 3180953 Reply with quote

mistine wrote:

thnk you
anthony santoro

Tracking order 3180953
RR122595940TH
THAILANDPOST

2-9-2015

Uh, no need to post that here, send them an email?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone sent her/him a PM to tell them they are using this thread incorrectly? I don't want to bother if it has been done and is being ignored.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent them a PM a few days ago, no response at all. The OP is ignoring our posts as if they don't speak good English but, they seem to type it just fine.

Mistine, This is not the thread to be promoting your items in and I think ecrater would highly frown upon you posting your customer's private sale information here for all to see. You don't respond to anything we say so I'm not wasting my time trying to help you anymore. If you can't respond to our posts any better than that, then maybe you're not ready for an online store?
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture of the plate you sold to Anthony....Anthony can't see that post unless he is a seller here and comes to the forum regularly. That goes to him in an email. Not good to post buyer's data on here. This is not a secure forum.

The forum is for sellers to communicate with each other, not for outsiders or buyers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: