eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello from DUGANS YOUR ONLINE MALL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dugans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Hello from DUGANS YOUR ONLINE MALL Reply with quote

Hello everyone from DUGANS come see are expanding assortment. Now items added every day

dugans.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to fill out your pages first before adding new products. Your terms, about us, FAQs, and contact us pages. They are all blank.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

Nice diverse shop.

I checked out your electronics - good prices! Very competitive.

Good Luck.

Hope you do well!
dugans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
You need to fill out your pages first before adding new products. Your terms, about us, FAQs, and contact us pages. They are all blank.

OK think you i have updated all of the pages. You see anything else need to be fixed?
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to check eCRATER's terms and conditions re drop shipping particularly as it concerns using stock photos, etc. I'm not sure what they are as I don't drop ship but they have changed since the site opened.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Dugan's - On your About page you state that you are located in Indiana, yet on your terms page you state that the products are coming via China. In my opinion, I think it would be much more upfront with potential buyers to say on your About page that YOU are located in Indiana, but you import the PRODUCTS directly to the buyer from China. Of course, most sellers won't read either of those pages so when they see on the listing page that you are in Indiana they will think that they are buying USA goods and will expect them in that sort of time frame. You need to be very clear with all customers that their products are coming from China, especially when you send them a thank you/shipping notification after the sale.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, buyers will see Indiana as your location & expect to have the items arrive in 3-5 days. Many buyers are lazy readers, so as Moonwishes stated, you might wanna tell the buyers the china info when you send them an order confirmation email. We do have lots of drop shippers selling similar items here so many stores with drop shipped items just sit and sit for months with no sales. The chinese products thing will chase some buyers away too, many refuse to buy non-U.S. made products or support those selling them but it's good that you're being honest about it. Many try to hide it & end up with bad feedback.
dugans

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
Yeah, buyers will see Indiana as your location & expect to have the items arrive in 3-5 days. Many buyers are lazy readers, so as Moonwishes stated, you might wanna tell the buyers the china info when you send them an order confirmation email. We do have lots of drop shippers selling similar items here so many stores with drop shipped items just sit and sit for months with no sales. The chinese products thing will chase some buyers away too, many refuse to buy non-U.S. made products or support those selling them but it's good that you're being honest about it. Many try to hide it & end up with bad feedback.

I Have update the pages
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: