eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

cannot pay market place cost
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
newenglandsalvage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:14 pm    Post subject: cannot pay market place cost Reply with quote

I cannot pay market place cost? I enter my name and password and hit the pay button and nothing happens.
I contacted Paypal and they claim their is nothing wrong with my account. They are telling me the problem is on Ecrater end.
I asked them if their is another way to pay it and they told me i would need a invoice from you. Please advise?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is mostly sellers like you. You need to contact eCrater, http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you actually gotten a notice to pay the marketplace cost from ecrater? If not then you might not be owing anything. If you have you go to your administration page, under Account (last section onf the bottom) is marketplace cost, open it and at the very bottom of the page is you owe something it will say pay or pay now (I can't remember because it only shows up when you owe something), click on that and it should take you through to PP and paying the bill. If you follow that and it doesn't work, then contact ecrater for help.

We can only tell you how to do it. We can't fix internal computer problems. Only the ecrater team can.

Just checked your site and from your feedback it looks like you should certainly have been getting a few marketplace invoices at this point since this system has been in place for a while.
outdates

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same issue, after clicking pay now on the marketplace cost page,and it takes you to like a checkout page the paypal login button there is not clickable...you cannot click that button it's like it's broke..contacted ecrater through their contact and have not heard anything from them..just did it again after i received the email saying that my fees are late and they are de-ranking my listings..If they do not care and will not reply to the e-mails i dont know what to say. Confused
outdates

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so they finally answered my email after the second try..they told me to try a different browser and it worked...I ended up having to internet explorere which i hate..I always use google chrome and hopefully they will find a fix for this as i never use internet explore for anything.
outdates

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse all my spelling errors did not proof read Smile
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outdates,
For future reference. Keep in mind that ecrater has a tiny staff. That's why it's so cheap to sell here, they don't have to pay 50-100 people to work for them. So next time you email them, allow them a few days to respond. They always write back but it takes anywhere from a few hours to a few days depending on how many emails are ahead of yours in line.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outdates wrote:
ok so they finally answered my email after the second try..they told me to try a different browser and it worked...I ended up having to internet explorere which i hate..I always use google chrome and hopefully they will find a fix for this as i never use internet explore for anything.
Thanks for letting us know it was a problem with Google Chrome. I've heard of other problems using that browser. You might want to try FireFox as a backup instead of IE. I never like to use IE and haven't had any problems with FireFox in several years.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HATE IE. Only thing I hate worse than IE? Google Chrome.

Firefox seems to have the least amount of glitches or problems. I've been using my mom's laptop recently and she insists on using IE. Everytime I use the pin it browser button for Pinterest on IE, the computer freezes, IE restarts, and after every 3 pins it says IE cannot be restored. Have to shut down & start over.
outdates

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose, I understand that they are not a huge company with an over abundance of employees. I have been a member here for a very ,very long time.

I remember when big/tall took up a donation for a gift when Dimitri's family was expecting child.

Pretty sure my first e-mail was at least 3 days if not longer,before the second one...the only reason for the second email was, I received the notification cost email saying my bill was past due and it aggravated me because I had already contacted them about it with no reply...the second e-mail they replied within minutes.

It's all water under the bridge,we know the solution now. As far as browsers go, I have tried them all at one time or another..everyone has there own preferences,as for me all I use is google chrome..it does everything I need it to do and does it fast. (except for ecrater fees Sad ) lol..still not sure what is up with that I use paypal on many different sites and have never had any problems.

Ecrater has grown and came a long way over the years..I will stick around and I hope they have continued success as well. Good luck to all and Happy Selling!!
elpereles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I received the notification cost email saying my bill was past due...

Avoid getting crazy about that specific e-mail. Because it is technically an automatic notification.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was exchanging emails with Dimitar in January and when he wrote the one time he apologized for being so late to reply, but they had been very busy get things set for some Google change that they had to deal with. Not sure how they do it with personal emails and help with a small staff, but when they are under the gun with a project it can take longer.

At least we know with the marketplace fee, unless you hadn't paid owed bills for months on end, nothing is going to happen of any consequence for a while such as a week or more. As I understood it they don't turn off your google feed if you don't pay the bill within 24 hours of getting it if you have been current every month. Sometimes I have had to wait for a day or more to have money in my PP account. It is the ones that let the bills go without attempting to pay over several months that will get turned off.
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would gladly pay 2.9% of sale if they drive more traffic to me & prouce more sales
BTW how can they tell where the sale came from if they create it or what ? jus saying
cosmicray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outdates wrote:

It works fine on Firefox.
elpereles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW how can they tell where the sale came from if they create it or what ? jus saying

In the "Orders" area. It has column name "CAME FROM".
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: