eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Send Message to Buyer
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Outfit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: Send Message to Buyer Reply with quote

Please help. Is there a way to send a message to a buyer on Ecrater? Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they contact you or order something. You must have the e-mail.

Please provide more details when you ask for help. Get in mind in the forum we are just sellers like you. Thanks. Wink
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that buys from you, there should be their email address on the order. If they wrote it wrong, I'm not sure even the ecrater team can help with that, but they may be able to.

Is there an actual message service on ecrater like on ebay or Amazon that you HAVE to go through? NOPE! Very Happy The closest you get is the ask the seller a question and even then if the email address isn't right they won't get an answer from you unless it is an obvious one like they spelled hotmail.com wrong or something that is easy to spot like that. Here we are treated as mature adults that can communicate directly between buyer and seller. None of the 'we are watching what you say so you can't take a purchase off line" nonsense.

Last edited by MoonwishesStore on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The buyer's email will be in your admin panel under ORDERS. Also, you can find it in the notification email ecrater sent you. As a last resort, if you ever email a buyer & their email is incorrect if they paid via paypal, you can check paypal. Sometimes buyers have a different email for their paypal acct. I've had lots of emails from my ecrater orders section come back as incorrect email but they had a different one on file for paypal that actually went thru. Sometimes I think buyers purposefully provide a wrong email during checkout because they are new to ecrater & just unsure, not knowing that you can check paypal for their email too.
Outfit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your inputs. I was referring to a message system like that on eBay and Amazon. I'll just send the buyer an email.

Thank you again.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buyers don't have to sign in to buy here, so eCrater has no way of knowing their email or anyway to to have an inbox here.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only problem comes in when buyers type their email wrong. Then, you're helpless.
saadstore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Send Message to Buyer Reply with quote

Outfit wrote:
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Send Message to Buyer Reply with quote

saadstore wrote:
Outfit wrote:

Are you new? Are you asking the same question? If you are asking the same question, did you read the responses to the original question? This thread is over 5 years old. You should always start a new thread instead of adding on to an old one as well as making sure you are clear about what you are asking. In this case, you aren't since all you did was copy a preciously asked question without any comment of your own.

I take it that you are offering digital downloads of Microsoft software? Do you have Microsoft's permission to be someone that resells their software and do you have their permission to sell the software as digital downloads? I certainly wouldn't want to spend that much money on an old piece of software in a digital form from someone in a foreign country at that.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trafficjammers wrote:
The only problem comes in when buyers type their email wrong. Then, you're helpless.

Or when buyers don't check their mailboxes or have an over active spam filter. Mine removes unrecognized emails so completely I never see them.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they have been suspended. Selling digital downloads of MS software for some really big bucks from a foreign seller no less. I wouldn't even think of buying something like that unless I was buying it directly from MS.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ya love when someone restarts a 5-year old thread ?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
Don't ya love when someone restarts a 5-year old thread ?

Especially when all they do is quote the initial question as if they hadn't bothered reading the rest of the thread -- that is what makes ME grumpy. Why should we go and rewrite everything that we already wrote all over again?

I take it you survived the hurricane or is it still on its way?
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The store is suspended too. Rolling Eyes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you. Did PR miss the last hurricane? I never listen to the news anymore, so I don't follow the weather unless I get a really bad flare up and I don't know why. With Katrina I just wanted to suck my thumb and cry I hurt so bad. It wasn't until Rita came through that we realized it was the hurricanes doing it to me. Hope all is okay down your way.

Both these stores were trying to sell digital downloads of MS software. I know some look for a great bargain on things like that, but I would be scared to buy it. Kind of like a guy in a seedy part of town beckoning you to come over and he tells you he has some great cheap MS software to sell you. Yeah sure, tell me another story!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: