eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Send Message to Buyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharday

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:27 am    Post subject: seller won’t answer ! Reply with quote

I ordered like almost a month ago , and i really dont get this site , but anyway i didn’t get my shoes and the seller won’t even text me back so i don’t know if he charged my card or not
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: seller won’t answer ! Reply with quote

Sharday wrote:
I ordered like almost a month ago , and i really dont get this site , but anyway i didn’t get my shoes and the seller won’t even text me back so i don’t know if he charged my card or not

This site is similar to other ecommerce sites. All different kinds of sellers from all over the world that sell and buy here so you have a mixture of people, some good but there might be some bad apples.

You have to do your due diligence before you order to make sure your seller is reputable on any site. Do they have good feedback? Where are they based? If the answer to question 1 is terrible feedback then you might not want to take a chance. For question 2 - If the seller is based in another country it might take more than a month to receive your package. Even if the seller is based in the US it may take more than a month because the postal service is experiencing slow service due to the pandemic.

Also you should have a way to check your statement to see if you were charged for the item you purchased.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Also, you should have a way to check your statement to see if you were charged for the item you purchased.

How did you pay for your item? The buyer has no access to charge your card and if the payment didn't go through, they won't send you any product although most sellers if they don't receive payment will contact the buyer. You can also double-check with the eCRATER team, but first, you should check for any payment or eCRATER paperwork you should have received on the day of or the next day after the purchase. Your credit card statement should show a charge as well so that is another place to look.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another for the Quora comments. Laughing
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: