eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Everything-Hollywood is new to the Ecrater marketplace !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everything-hollywood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Everything-Hollywood is new to the Ecrater marketplace !!! Reply with quote

At Everything Hollywood- we bring you a great selection of Hollywood gifts, collectibles, awards, red carpets , party supplies, Apparel, unique gifts and more. All our items are shipped directly to your door step. We are Your one stop shop to the Stars. We offer multiple item shipping discounts when you shop with us. We accept all major credit cards.
So take a stroll down the wall of fame and enter our online store today. Visit us at www.everything-hollywood.com or by visiting www.shopeverythinghollywood.com Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater. Looks like you set up your store well, however you can not ask people to pay by square. The eCrater rules that you accepted by opening a shop here says - Do not invite the users to pay through payment methods not supported by eCRATER, also - The sellers must be able to ship throughout the United States

You have some great stuff and I hope you have many sales. If you need to go over terms again, here is the link: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long has your store been open? If you're new, you stocked your store awfully fast. Usually only drop shippers can get that many items listed in a short amount of time. Just asking, it looked like you may be using a drop shipping service and if so, check the selling FAQs on ecrater.com. Certain types of drop shippers are not allowed to sell here so it could save you some time to check so you don't get suspended after all that listing work.

Why are you charging tax in Ohio, Pennsylvania & California? Do you have locations in all 3 states or does the company you order from have them? Just making sure, you wouldn't wanna get in trouble for charging sales tax outside the state you do business from.

Other than that, Welcome to ecrater.
We have a promote your store forum here, where you can promote your items but you are only allowed to create ONE topic there & just keep posting new promotions as a reply to the same topic you created. So just don't start multiple topics in the promote forum or they'll be removed. You might wanna focus on only advertising your ecrater store while here. You are allowed to mention your other sites, but I noticed you only introduced the links to your other sites above and not your ecrater shop.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I wish you luck on your new adventure It looks like you know what you are doing. I checked out your other two sites. Interesting!

Good Luck! And once again, - Welcome!!!
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of this looks legit. All of it is licensed and trademarked work being dropshipped from China, so most likely all counterfeit.

And the store only accepts Square as a form of payment, in which they email an invoice to you for you to pay.

You have been warned and this clown will probably be shut down by eCRATER soon enough.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Disney costumes through me off a little. They look like they're from the actual parks, the kinds the actors use. I got the feeling this may be a post & go seller, probably only coming to the forums just to advertise for more exposure for their .com site. We'll see.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
All items ship to US Mainland, however, we have some listings where we will ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Internationally to Australia and United Kingdom

I'm wondering if the latter part of this sentence was supposed to read, we will not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, etc. To sell on ecrater, ALL products must be abled to be shipped to ALL 50 states. If you can't ship it to Alaska, then you can't have it listed here.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
I got the feeling this may be a post & go seller, probably only coming to the forums just to advertise for more exposure for their .com site. We'll see.

Totally agree.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easy to spot when they come here, introduce themselves, only talk about stores they own other than their ecrater stores, and especially when after everyone offers suggestions they never come back or respond.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks to me like this store is a front for drop-shipped counterfeit items. All your items carry brand names that are copyright protected and their items licensed. If you don't have permission to use the images, names, etc you are breaking international copyright laws. Don't expect to be here long if you can't prove item authenticity and your right to sell them.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly. I was just viewing the neon band/musician signs. I know musicians don't usually outsource for their merchandise. You can usually only get specialty items like that from their actual band website like ac/dc.com or madonna's personal site. Sometimes they allow other stores to sell their licensed goods like Spencer's Gifts, Hot Topic, Sam Goody music, FYE music but never drop shippers or wholesale 3rd party sites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: