eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Come check out D&P Discounts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dpdiscounts

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 pm    Post subject: Come check out D&P Discounts Reply with quote

D&P Discount been in business for 4 years and time has came to go online and grow the business
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading your terms pages I have determined this is the same person that opened the Dugans online mall store last week. Why is your other store already closed? And now you have this store. If you got suspended in your other store and are creating this store to try and avoid that suspension that is against the rules here, and the staff will eventually find out.

Just saying, I don't know why you opened this store but it just seemed odd that you only had the other store for a few days before it was gone. But from what I read and the photos I saw, are you using a drop shipping service network?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome

Some spelling correction suggestions:

Quote:
We are a family owned store in Indianapolis, Indiana We are put are items online now so all of are great customer can have a batter way to shop. We {have} been in business for 4 years. And this is the right time to grow are business and go online. We have over 900 item that will be going on here so keep coming back to see all the new item we have.

This is your About page. What do you think it will tell potential customers about you besides the fact that you can't spell? Most likely they would think you are unprofessional and a careless seller and would you handle an order the same way?

Someone invented Spell-check for a reason. I comprehend spelling errors. We all make them, but this looks as if you never even read this blurb once after writing it. You just posted it. If this is due to a learning disability, then it is an even better reason to use Spell-check on everything you write.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARE = a word to start a question with or to use when asking someone about something. Are you coming to the mall with us? Yes, we are going to the mall.

OUR = Welcome to our store. Take a look at our merchandise for sale.

I never understood why people use our and are interchangeably.

Correct usage is:
OUR store
OUR products
dpdiscounts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thank You for your feedback i have update the page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: