eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Selling My little Pony, Disney, Littlest Pet Shop and others

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piinkypiie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Selling My little Pony, Disney, Littlest Pet Shop and others Reply with quote

Hi,

I am a new seller on Ecrater, but not a new seller online. I have sold many things on various platforms(both online and not online) for many years. Currently, I am selling a whole bunch of cool items in my store at very affordable prices!

1)My little Pony
2)Disney
3)Littlest Pet Shop
4) Dresses
5) Other miscellaneous things!

So what are you waiting for? Very Happy

Last edited by piinkypiie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pinkipie. This thread is to introduce yourself. Promoting your store should be done on the Promote your Store thread.

By the way, you NEED to get your shipping figured out because most buyers aren't going to bother with writing you for costs. They will either buy or not and if you haven't charged enough for shipping you can't ask for more (ecrater rules) and if you charge too much they won't purchase.

Do you really expect to sell clothing without sizes and fabric content at the bare minimum? From what I can tell you haven't bothered to fix any of the problems that I mentioned to you before so won't bother you again with suggestions.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, we have a promote your store forum for posts like this. You can create ONE topic for your store for product announcements, promotions, etc. But every time you wanna add new posts just REPLY to your original topic like you would if posting to someone else's topic. Don't create new topics each time you add something. The mods have been slacking off lately but just letting you know, if you create multiple topics in the promote your store section a mod will eventually delete all the extra work you put into it. You can view some examples of how others have theirs set up over there.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://piinkypiie.ecrater.com/p/22189152/funko-mystery-minis

This listing, you cannot show photos of multiple ponies with a price of $5.00 making it look like the buyer gets all of these ponies, then state in the listing each pony is $5 each and also put that one of the ponies pictured is $10. If you have a $10 pony pictured in a lot with a price listed at $5, doesn't matter what your listing says you have to sell that pony for $5 as you cannot charge more than what is shown in the price. I see several errors in your store but if you don't correct them that is on you, just don't complain when you get suspended.

But for the high prices you are wanting for some of the ponies that are not even valued at such high prices, you need better photos or they will have a hard time selling. If I was going to fork over $18 for a pony that only sells for $9.99 new and is widely available at almost every store I would only do so if the photos were bright and clear.
piinkypiie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling My little Pony, Disney, Littlest Pet Shop and ot Reply with quote

Thanks for your concern over my shop, but I would like to run my shop my way. Thanks.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling My little Pony, Disney, Littlest Pet Shop and ot Reply with quote

piinkypiie wrote:
Thanks for your concern over my shop, but I would like to run my shop my way. Thanks.

Do what you want, but...

You cannot list an item as $5, then say it is $10 in the description. Whatever the buyer is charged during checkout is what they pay as you cannot charge them more after they pay. It can get you suspended.

But you don't take suggestions which will help you so if you ever come here needing help I'll just pretend I didn't see your posts.
piinkypiie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Selling My little Pony, Disney, Littlest Pet Shop and ot Reply with quote

TheMysteriousRose wrote:
piinkypiie wrote:

Do what you want, but...

You cannot list an item as $5, then say it is $10 in the description. Whatever the buyer is charged during checkout is what they pay as you cannot charge them more after they pay. It can get you suspended.

But you don't take suggestions which will help you so if you ever come here needing help I'll just pretend I didn't see your posts.

Right.. thanks for your concern once again, but as mentioned before i would like to run my shop my way. thanks.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysterious is just trying to help. You may run your store as you wish, as long as you follow eCraters rules. While I agree with MR that particular listing may be confusing for buyers, They will think they get all for the $5 price. Any negative feedback will stand for buyer confusion. However, it also looks like that listing is only valid if someone buys 2 other ponies, and that is against eCraters rules. 4.5 What is not allowed to post? - Setting minimum purchase requirements (for minimum quantity or amount)
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well she has introduced herself and we know she wants no suggestions, so good luck to her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: