eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

website by scammers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coudis54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: website by scammers Reply with quote

website by scammers with the support of ecrarer community. I made a purchase of a TV from http://www.eletrozomesuklimited.ecrater.com/
outside and that I ate the money 500 euros and not send me when the product is supported by eCRATER COMMUNITY.if you do not know please ensure to close.if you need more details send me MESSAGE
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to contact eCrater, here is the link: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php The people here on the boards are just sellers. Good luck.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ecrater community does not support bad stores. If you had a bad transaction and paid with Paypal, you can go through Paypal to get your money back. They are shipping from Great Britain, perhaps you did not give them enough time to deliver the item. If you feel they have scammed you, you can report the store to the Ecrater administration. Their contact is here: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php.
coudis54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately pay by moneygram as told me and unfortunately have gotten
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not supposed to pay outside of ecrater for your own safety. If you paid outside of ecrater then I'm sorry, your purchase is not covered by any buyer protection programs. If you want your money back you need to contact your bank or credit card company, or the payment service you used and contact police to file a report. International orders can take as long as 17 to 30 days to arrive so maybe you need to wait another week or two? But if you got scammed by someone in another country it is doubtful you'll ever see your money again. You have to get that country's police involved too. The ecrater community is a just a group of sellers, we are the good honest sellers. Contact ecrater right away first! They may be able to track the seller down. Sorry if you did get scammed, hope all is okay.
coudis54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for bothering you and probably understand that I lost my money but as their website clear graphics Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder for it and I wanted to speak with you lest act to close this the website since the first and foremost INFRINGE you
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you sent a message to staff yet using the address I gave you? They can then look at the store and suspended it.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything they sell is WAY below retail cost and they are claiming it's all brand new.

Then, they require money orders on every listing. That's a lot of red flags.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trafficjammers wrote:
Everything they sell is WAY below retail cost and they are claiming it's all brand new.

Then, they require money orders on every listing. That's a lot of red flags.

And nothing in the Terms or about pages.

I hope he can get his cash back.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definite red flags!

This listing right here has a camera for $750.00.
http://www.eletrozomesuklimited.ecrater.com/p/22186278/sony-nex-vg900e-interchangeable-lens

This camera has an MSRP of $2,500 to $3,000. All of their items are like that. Keep in mind, Western Union Money gram money orders are the easiest to make fake copies of on your computer and the easiest to use for scamming. They are very hard to trace. I had someone send me a fake money gram once. I knew it was not real right away, but just be careful In the future.

Yes, there store is powered by ecrater but what the sellers do to others and what they list in their store is NOT controlled by ecrater. Ecrater is a marketplace that allows thousands of people to set up their own store to sell online. We all have rules we have to follow but every so often, a person like the one that took your money comes in and breaks all the rules. But the dishonest sellers like that have nothing to do with the rest of us honest sellers which is why ecrater needs to know about that seller right away so they can suspend their store and force shut it down so that seller cannot do this to anyone else. If they are stealing money, ecrater can also block their IP address so they cannot open any more stores in the future unless they use a different internet provider or someone else's computer.
coudis54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRIENDS I had an obligation to inform you as my ADVISED monefgram and western union now what acts Handled is up to you. due to all I know is I lost my money. and also sent signals to transmission on the link you gave me. Thanks and I hope not else shall fall victim to scams like me.still something. should not be controlled by some here since you are you here LIABLE since the office is entirely at your own signature?All I want from administrators who are responsible for these pages to pressure those responsible to refund me my money.quote and emails of scammers. fergusonrobert101@gmail.com
eletrozomesuklimited@gmail.com . please if there is any development to be informed

Last edited by coudis54 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:50 am; edited 4 times in total
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, none of that post was in English or makes any sense at all.
coudis54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have the address of the store. ELETROZOMES UK LIMITED
10 ST. WILFRIDS CIRCUS , Leeds, England, LS8 3PF, United Kingdom
Tracking no.: 1428163831 Printer Friendly
Shipment Dates
Ship date 2015-04-04 12:10:31
Delivery date 2015-04-07
Destination
Greece
Shipment Profile
Shipper Details
ELETROZOMES UK LIMITED
10 ST. WILFRIDS CIRCUS , Leeds, England, LS8 3PF, United Kingdom

Receiver Details
dimitris vasilikoudis
12adress str, Athens, Greece, 17124, Greece +...........
Shipment Content / Description
No Qty Content
1 1 Samsung UN55F8000 55" Full 3D 1080p HD LED LCD Internet TV Flat Television
Shipment Facts
Service type Home Delivery
Weight Undisclosed
Reference 169B55CE36

Shipment Travel History
All shipment travel activity is displayed here
DATE/TIME ACTIVITY LOCATION DETAILS
Apr 05, 2015 01:10:00 PM Package Arrives At Germany On Hold By Custom Germany On Hold On Hold
Apr 05, 2015 08:09:11 AM Package Arrives At Denmark Denmark On Transit In Transit
Apr 05, 2015 05:05:36 AM Package Arrives At Netherlands Netherlands On Transit In Transit
Apr 04, 2015 04:12:20 PM Package Arrives At Belgium Belgium On Transit In Transit
Apr 04, 2015 10:12:09 AM Package Arrives At DNL Delivery Service United Kingdom In Transit
Apr 04, 2015 12:11:58 PM Package Picked Up From ELETROZOMES UK LIMITED United Kingdom Pickup
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your last post makes this look like your TV was shipped from the UK and is being held in Germany. Since April 5 was Easter and a holiday in most parts of the world. I don't think the time lapse is too long for something as large as a TV.

Unless your TV gets confiscated in customs because it is a fake TV, I think you will get your TV.

I don't think you understand what everyone here has been telling you. We are other sellers on eCRATER. We don't know or have any connection to the Eletrozomes seller in the UK. Our merchandise just appears on the same website. No one in this forum is liable for your loss if you don't get your TV.

If you don't speak English and are using an online translator you should ask an English speaking friend or relative to translate what we are telling you. We've given you the email address of the eCRATER administration. You should report the store. They are breaking eCRATER rules because they are demanding payment via methods not approved by eCRATER.

If you lived in the US or Canada and had purchased a counterfeit TV that had to come through customs, it would be confiscated. It could also be confiscated by any country it stopped at en route to the buyer.

I do hope you get your money back or your TV but neither will come from the people who write on the community forum. We aren't trying to cheat you or be mean. It just isn't our responsibility.

What you are doing is complaining to the butcher because you didn't get the birthday cake you ordered from the baker.
coudis54

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent signals to transmission as you told me however because this website says and your own domain name for was addressed to you because at someone are considered jointly responsible.As for those who showed you above in my customs office asking for money to spend as they tell me

We the Zurich Insurance PLC has officially insured your parcel.

The total amount of 611 Euro will be returned back to you by we the Insurance company.
All, you need to do is comply with your sender concerning sending the custom fee. That is all.

We will return all your money on the last day you get your goods.

The sooner the better.
Delay is dangerous.

Kindly act fast with payment.

Await your reply soon.
Regards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: