eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Good evening guys. I just joined Ecrater and feeling excited
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caracol0830

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Good evening guys. I just joined Ecrater and feeling excited Reply with quote

Hi there,

I just joined ecrater and feeling really excited about trying this new website. I just created one listing and would like to receive some feedback. All comments are welcome.

Btw, do you guys know how to change the shipping rate? I do offer free shipping to USA but I would like to charge to international shoppers.

Thank you very much,

David
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird says 9 things but I don't see even one item listed.

To be legit BEFORE you open, you should make a logo, fill in the "about" and "terms" and "contact" pages.

look for "edit text" in your admin panal,

should all be done before worrying about shipping.

All I can suggest is, make your place a place on how you would like to buy stuff. you make your own rules pretty much around here.

so you should think about how you want to run a store, and fill in the things, and the logo, and so on.

it's fun, welcome, take your time, the more work you put into it the better things work out., and don't expect sales, or fast sales. Unless you are selling bars of gold for 5 cents.
timscomics

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Updated: 17 Jun 2013 15:56:21 PDT ???
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the recent posts regarding shipping. You may find your answer there - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013 - 2013
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, didn't see that, lol
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks suspended to me. Very Happy
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with the handful of sellers coming to the forums lately with stores they've had since 2013 but telling everyone they JUST opened. Sorry but, 2013 is not just opened and your store is suspended that's why nothing shows up when you click on your items, your used to be listings are now leading buyers to other sellers stores, sellers with honest stores.

So I'd worry about getting your store un-suspended first, won't do you any good to set shipping prices if your items have been removed from the marketplace.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I click on one of their item photos I get an Oops broken link.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of stuff showing today. I'm curious about the store seller name of southern - TonyStark. That is Iron Man's name unless this seller had it first or it is just a coincident.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they are still suspended. Clicking on the items brings up an Oops! link and shows other sellers products. I didn't see anything about Tony Stark for this store.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonwishes the items showing as featured don't show up when clicked on.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What's with the handful of sellers coming to the forums lately with stores they've had since 2013 but telling everyone they JUST opened.

Anyone starting his/her first topic with a lie. It is a red flag by default. Cool

Maybe the one that buy the TV will be interesting in this seller cell phones. Laughing Rolling Eyes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well isn't that spiffy. I missed the Oops sentence at the top, but saw all sorts of listings but when you click on one, it takes you to a different seller! I like that much better than a totally blank page. At least this way someone has a chance of selling something! Very Happy
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know when ecrater started doing that Moon but it's been like that for a while now, the changes were made sometime after we were all suggesting they make changes to suspended and abandoned stores. A seller was complaining because they didn't like the rules here for drop shipping & I noticed it then, told them their suspended store was now leading buyers to other storess with similar items. He messaged me telling me it was a conspiracy against him because he was from another country, I guess he thought I was part of the staff.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very confused where this topic is going or what you all are talking about. When I click on the store, the home page shows an array of cell phones but if I click on one I just get a blank page with some code at the top, part of which is a link to ecrater to set up a store.

Also if you are seeing similar items, beware this is not a mirror store that leads to a gateway to another non-ecrater site. There was an article in ecommercebites yesterday about this happening on Etsy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: