eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

It's 4:00 a.m. Guess what we're doing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 am    Post subject: It's 4:00 a.m. Guess what we're doing? Reply with quote

My mom always complains that I stay up too late but it's a good thing I stayed up way later than usual tonight. Went to sneak in the kitchen to get a bottle of water and out the window I coulda swore I saw the bull loose. Went outside and he was stuck in my neice's swing set. Instead of going around it he tried to walk thru it and got stuck. He was panicing so I had to wake my dad up. Somehow the fence got broken between 9:21 p.m. when it was still in tact until now and he got out, had to have walked down the road to get to where he was & being a black angus and that the street lights are out up the road, he's lucky he didn't get hit, or lucky for us. That would've been our fault by state law & we would've been liable if he damaged someone's car.

He's not feisty so we know he didn't take out the fence, looks like someone may have hit it with their car & did not tell us, probably because it happened in the middle of the night in the country. Maybe they were afraid of waking up a country dweller with a gun? But he tore the swing set all to pieces trying to get loose & my dad has a tractor in front of it holding up because it's about to fall on top of my neice's car. I'd like to know how one of my brothers who lives next door was sleeping soundly while a bull was literally 2 feet from his window knocking over and dismantling an 800 lb. wooden swing set? The big swing sets with a tower, 2 slides, the works!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, it is technically a "hit and run" case.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More like a run and hit case Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: