eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

1st time buyer Order not showing.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first question also is when did you make this purchase? I remember one buyer paid a purchase on Sunday evening (when most sellers are probably kicking back watching TV) and was here on the forum within hours complaining that she hadn't heard anything yet from the seller! You need to be patient and give 24-48 hours to hear from the seller and also watch for the notification from ecrater of what the tracking number is.

You have to be careful when making a purchase that you don't expect instant messages from the seller telling you first that they got the order, then that they packed the order and then that they mailed the order, etc. Most sellers are not out to scam anyone and if you bought from a seller that frequently updates their store, and from feedback you can tell that they have been shipping and doing what they are supposed to, then you can pretty much guarantee that they will send you your purchase as well.

However, if you ignored the fact that perhaps this seller has touched his store in a couple of years, has no feedback or none for several years, I would have by-passed them immediately. There are some truly tremendous sellers here, please do not paint them with the same brush.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before this person started posting on here she started posting her remarks on the Ecrater Facebook page.
"I just made my first order at eCRATER and I am not impressed with the way things are set up and I have gotten no verification of my order or shipment of my order. When I log in I am taken to an Admin page and can't get out of it. Also when I try to view my order there, I can't seem to find it although the transaction went through."
She was told by Ecrater to use the contact form and was told that she would receive confirmation from eCrater. She was told she does not have to log in to be a customer.
Then she found the forum.
ecrater-moon
forum admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This buyer has been emailed a reply, from the contact form request.

em
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: