eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm New & Ready !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always insure orders over a certain amount. If the P.O. loses a $3.59 order, no big deal I will reimburse (spelling?) my customer out of pocket but for larger orders I always insure. As others stated, you cannot charge extra for insurance after checkout or create listings for it as add ons during checkout. You need to add insurance costs to your item or postage prices.

But you will be responsible for package losses if you do not insure.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello viewfinders,
Thanks, makes sense, I understand. I will make some changes. Do you prefer I just take that "Not Responsible" part out, and reassure the customers with something different; like "if lost in transit Shop Magenta Boutik will ship out another order for customer satisfaction.?
Thanks Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magenta, unless you always will have another copy of what you sent that would be fine, but if that might not be the case, you can write whatever you would do to make the customer 'whole', whether a refund or a replacement. I think if you could normally do replacements you could say first and foremost, if the item didn't show that you would send a replacement and if that can't be done you will refund. That way folks that do get their item but want to claim non-delivery will realize that they won't be getting money back but mostly likely another widget which they probably don't want unless it is your second copy of the First edition of a Guttenberg Bible - LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: