eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

I'm New & Ready !!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:59 pm    Post subject: I'm New & Ready !!! Reply with quote

Hello All, My name is Alita & I just started a few days ago. I am very excited to be a part of the Ecrater community. I just added items to my new store. I am very open to advice, suggestions and directions. Check me out, Thanks. http://shopmagentaboutik.ecrater.com Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

In your terms you state you are not responsible for packages lost or stolen by the post office. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE therefore you insure the package or eat the cost.

Also all items showing on eCRATER must be available for sale. We have inventory control which if enabled will reduce your listing quantity each time you have a sale. If you use a drop shipper it is up to you to keep up to date with their inventory. When they or you are out of stock the item should be hidden so it can't be ordered till it is in stock again.

Make sure you read eCRATER's terms and conditions especially regarding drop shipping as they differ from stores where the inventory is in the seller's position.
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat
Thanks, I'll look into that.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cute and lively shop.

Good Luck and Welcome.
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello AtMemoryLane,
Thank You, I appreciate it. How long have you been a member?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Product Details

You will be head over heels for these saucy little numbers! They will perfectly compliment any outfit for any occasion! Make sure to add these to your collection, they definitely are a must have! The features for these heels include a printed canvas upper in a Maryjane design with a thick mid strap and high polish chain accent, side hook and loop closure, stitched almond shaped closed toe, scoop vamp, smooth lining, and cushioned footbed. Approximately 6 1/2 inch heels and 2 1/4 inch platforms.

Hello Alita, just a wuick mention as I don't know if you have sold on line before, but to get the best exposure to the search engines, you want to have your description start our with saying what you are selling. Unless you think people will search for shoes, by the word heels, you never do say in either the title of the description that these are, well shoes! Save the creative writing until you have mentioned all the facts like size, style, material, brand, etc.

Oh sadness, the only pair of shoes that I really like and could actually wear now that I have zipper knees, are those cute flats that are half the size I need Sad I have such a horrible time finding shoes and I'm sure anyone else in the cane and walker class have trouble too.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater! Yes, you have very cute shoes but unfortunately I have baby feet. I am a grown adult that still has to shop in the little girls shoes section. Mad

I have actually gotten quite used to wearing shoes with glitter and charms on them, but I try to avoid Disney characters and light up shoes when I can. Laughing
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello MoonwishesStore,
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I tried wearing in them, you could add me to the , cane and walker class, lol.

With all due respect.

You made a good store, you filled in the pages well, and logo, good job really.
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello tigercreekgifts,
Thank Very Happy
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello A-Better-Way,
Thanks that means alot. Appreciate it. Very Happy
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome ShopMagentaBoutik.

Quote:
In your terms you state you are not responsible for packages lost or stolen by the post office. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE therefore you insure the package or eat the cost.

Yeah, I used that term in the old days. Laughing

If you ship USPS Priority mail. Items are now insure up to $50 or something like that. Today you need to worry more about the Return to Sender (RTS) packages.
ShopMagentaBoutik

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello elpereles, thanks. ok, how can I fix this. My intentions were to provide return labels via email to customers for returns/exchanges. With lost packages, I wanted customers to know that I'm not responsible for USPS mishaps due to lost packages once ordered. Some of the products don't offer "insurance".
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShopMagentaBoutik wrote:
With lost packages, I wanted customers to know that I'm not responsible for USPS mishaps due to lost packages once ordered. Some of the products don't offer "insurance".

If the shipper doesn't offer insurance, either you add it to the cost of the shoes or accept responsibility for complete refund if the shoes don't arrive.
If your shippers don't insure the packages, do they provide a tracking number? Be careful of sending uninsured packages with no tracking.
zickit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELCOME!

I'd like to suggest that you put the size, color, brand etc in the description

As for lost packages ... The seller is responsible for getting the purchased items to the buyer. You need to protect yourself and insure them!
Look up the law - it's clearly your responsibility
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: