eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

hi im new here
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow ok lol I check that out
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
timscomics

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't drop ship network items against eCrater terms?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only certain dropshipper companies are banned, look at the eCrater's term or send them a message to make sure.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by tmyusuf on Mon May 04, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you!!
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum you are very experienced person in this field.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I really have 4500 products total no way i be able to post all on here one at a time may o a top 100 or somthing

This is to not only to encourage you but other newbies coming here with the same angst about listing manually.

I as well as many of the other longer term ecrater sellers have had to list everything one at a time as the ebay down/upload wasn't available to us. It is possible and I think the listings can come out better looking than those that think by using the bulk loader they can skip a bunch of work. I've never seen anything be listed through the bulk uploader that looks right.Lots of mistakes in them. If you are going to have to go back to fix everything anyhow then you may as well just list things one at a time.

That being said I have over 8000 items in inventory currently and have had over 4400 orders which means all those items were listed at one time as well. So that has been a lot of listing. The best thing you can do if possible is set up a listing template so you don't forget things, like quantity being sold with each order, color, size, weight, brand, UPC, what it is, what is special about it, etc. Once you get in a GOOD listing HABIT it really does go fast. Ecarter is actually the fastest place I have ever listed inventory of all the places I have sold on. If you are still on dial up (and some are) if you have an opportunity to get on a satellite, make that a goal that when your sales get to be so much monthly you will pay to have that installed. My listing went so much faster once we had satellite (our only way in the country to have high speed internet of any kind) it is well worth the cost and then about two years later the DISH came through with satellite for $30-40 less a month. Prior to that I had to work my listings on one of two land lines because one was always being chewed by squirrels and such. Now only one landline for our phone and the other which is a business expense since we don't get TV with it.

Anyhow, the faster you can list by good habits and good connection speed, the faster your listing will go and the more that you can have listed and the more you have listed, the higher the chances of making sales. At the point in time when I was new here, for every 1000 items I got listed I had between 1-3 more sales each week from the initial one or two every month, then every week.etc.

Many newbies come here and just think that hand listing a couple of hundred listings is impossible, but it isn't as long as you go about it the right way. Think of the internet as the ocean and a seller with 100 items listed. Those 100 items are just a micro-drop in that vast sea, so the more you have listed, the more those microdrops add up to more and more visibility.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

varietyConnections

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been sign on now bout 8 weeks still waiting 1st sale hope any day now
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Variety - Not sure why but I can't find any of your products. Is your store on hold?
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like they are suspended. I couldn't find a reason just by looking at the terms and FAQ's. I wonder if they ever talked to staff about which drop shippers they can use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: