eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Introducing myself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: Introducing myself Reply with quote

I am Towab Muhammad Yusuf from Bangladesh and working as the Senior Online Marketing Executive of Clipping Path India, which is an offshore graphic studio providing all types of photo treatment services from a low cost region.Our mostly used photo editing service is clipping path which is frequently needed by the digital photographers. I love to travel and take pictures from different historical places.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

That is interesting, but I don't see what you are selling. Do you actually have a product that you are selling? You have nothing in your store.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

Are you just coming here to advertise your services? That's not allowed, it's considered spamming. This forum is for store owners only.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a spammer. I am only posting my information what's my work and what's my passion.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am only posting my information what's my work and what's my passion.

Ecrater is about having a store and selling things through it. Having a work and a passion is fine, but how does that translate to ecrater and your store, such as what you are selling. If you have no plans to sell something, then you don't need a store.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not selling anything still now because I'm busy with my other work and planning how am I selling my product. This is your answer.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, well if you're not selling anything then you have no reason to be here. Which means you ARE only coming here to advertise your services. Whether you like to admit it or not, you are advertising. I have heard ecrater say many times that we are not allowed to use the forums to advertise products or services to other sellers. If you want to share something about service from another site to help the other sellers that is okay, but ecrater doesn't want us advertising our own services or services of the companies we work for as if trying to sell them to others here.

If you don't plan on selling anything, why else would you introduce yourself and your company unless you were planning on inviting sellers to purchase your services. I wouldn't see any reason to create an account in a selling forum unless you plan on selling something.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I was registered in this forum for buying different Art. My friend Mike has suggested me.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecrater does not have any buyer register to buy on this site it isn't needed, nor is it needed to be referred here by a friend or other person. Anyone can come and buy here. You only have to be registered to sell here.
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDE your stor still empy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: