eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi, I sell computers and electronics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdiwebstore

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Hi, I sell computers and electronics Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am new to Ecrater and I want to promote my computers and electronics business. If you are interested in buying these products contact me please.

Thanks

Ajith
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is to introduce yourself and your store. To promote your store, please post on the appropriate 'Promote Your Store' thread. You will also need to promote your store outside of ecrater.

You will also need to SELL your items and that means more than one short blurb for a $500 item. One of the reasons, besides lack of money, that I haven't bought a tablet is no seller yet has done any selling, in plain language, about why and how this item could help and improve my life in a way that my laptop can. It is well and good to list a bunch stats about the tablet, not that you did, but for most people I would think they don't have the foggiest clue what any of it means. Someday I hope someone gets bright enough to say why all the things are important and what they do and help with. Otherwise they are just selling printed books to blind people to read. INHO

You are also allowed up to 10 photos. I would suggest that you use them. I also hope that you have the paperwork to prove that you obtained this legally and are allowed to resell them. Ecrater is very strict about this.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: