eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hwllo my shop is william101william

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
william101william

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Hwllo my shop is william101william Reply with quote

please check out my store and tell me what you thing of my listings the good the bad and the ugly . thanks william
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello William and welcome

Quote:
I Except PAYPAL

I believe that the word you want is 'accept' and in your categories Memrabilla should be 'Memorabilia'. Obviously you might want to get a little friendlier with your spell check. I myself am a lousy speller, but knowing that I am I try to work harder at it right.

As to your listings, of the ones I saw, they appear to be only one sentence long, but they aren't actually a sentence since there is no period at the end of them. I think you can do a lot more describing. Rather than just saying lot of dice, you need to be able to say how many of each kind and for specialized dice what games they are for. You have a listing for press and 'fild' (should be Field) passes that you tell the potential buyer to see the photo. Why not save them some trouble and list the passes, for what game or event, the date, etc. If any of the events were very important then really be sure the buyer knows it is.

Extending your listings with more words isn't just busy work, but a way to add many more keywords to your listings so that there is more of a chance of selling what you have. The spelling is important since people do searches with words and unless you have them spelled correctly the search engine will skip those items complete. You don't want search engines to skip you.

You apparently were a long term seller on ebay, but please note that ecrater isn't anything like ebay. The rules are not the same, there are far less of them but important that you follow them. On ecrater it is your responsibility to promote your store yourself. While ecrater does what it can, they can't afford huge promotional ventures, so it is up to you. Promoting your store starts in your store by having as professional a listing as you can and then finding places where people who would buy your items hang out and promoting them there is possible.
william101william

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank for pointing out the spelling mistakes they are now fixed . and yes i have started trying to give a better description in my listings
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome William -

Nice store. I love the view master clips.

Good Luck on eC. I hope you do well.

It will take a bit of time to get organized, but once you do - everything will fall into place. Ez peasey.

Once again - Welcome!
william101william

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: