eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Aztaryah's Gypsy Wonders - The Essence of Female

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AztaryahGypsyWonders

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject: Aztaryah's Gypsy Wonders - The Essence of Female Reply with quote

A warm welcome to all who visit this page!

http://www.aztaryahgypsywonders.ecrater.com

Aztaryah's Gypsy Wonders
...is a store specializing in Gypsy, Bohemian, Rustic, and Hippie style gifts for females. Our mission is to offer beautiful fashions that truly make a statement of individuality, attention getting items that start conversations, but without being over the top or tacky. We are all about the essence of being female, and showing your femininity through expressive and creative fashion styles. The name is pronounced like Aster-rye-yah.

What Do I Sell?

+Handmade Dangle and Hoop Earrings
+Wish Bottle Necklaces and Hanging Wish Bottles
+Mojo and Wish Pouch Necklaces
+Scarves
+Fashion Belts
+Bangle Bracelets
+Unique Gifts for Little Girls
+Gypsy Jewelry Boxes
+Beaded and Sequin Wallets/Purses
+and more

I drew this picture with digital based software, completely by hand. It represents your inner calm and serenity, and being one with the universe and nature. I uphold great values of maintaining constant peace, happiness, kindness, as well as caring for others who cannot help themselves. It is my goal to spread this peace and care for others. All of my handcrafted items are made with love and are designed in a way to remind you of this peace, and make you feel genuinely happy when wearing them.

Come visit my store,

I have a nice variety of truly unique products.
I am located in the U.S. and all of my products are shipped from my business location here in the U.S.
I do not outsource or buy products from foreign countries.
I do not use drop shipping services.
Fast and affordable same day shipping!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: