eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DoehlerAutomotive

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Welcome to Doehler Automotive. I have had alot of luck from ebay but I feel that ebay has it hand in everything and is a bit of a joke with there billing. If you want to check out my feedback on ebay my name is m86cobra330. I hope to do well here. I not only sell car and truck parts but I deal in alot of other things check out my stuff. thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thefamilyhome

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater!!!

I want to wish you the best of luck and many sells here!

Take Care,
-Jeff
The Family Home Thrift Store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DoehlerAutomotive

Welcome to eCrater.

I looked at one of your listings at random, and I noticed that you have USPS calculated shipping turned on, but it calculated to zero shipping. Was that your intention ?

http://doehlerautomotive.ecrater.com/p/22578905/budweiser-40oz-bottle-lamp-with-bulb-and

Also, I see that the product page indicates you accept COD payments. Again, was that intended ?

One last remark, one of the product pages mentions the eBay messaging system. Might want to remove that eBay reference.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eC. Hope you do well here. It looks like you have been setting up your store and are moving right along. Good Luck with your sales.
DoehlerAutomotive

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
@DoehlerAutomotive

Welcome to eCrater.

I looked at one of your listings at random, and I noticed that you have USPS calculated shipping turned on, but it calculated to zero shipping. Was that your intention ?

http://doehlerautomotive.ecrater.com/p/22578905/budweiser-40oz-bottle-lamp-with-bulb-and

Also, I see that the product page indicates you accept COD payments. Again, was that intended ?

One last remark, one of the product pages mentions the eBay messaging system. Might want to remove that eBay reference.

Thanks for the heads up I was listing them and must have forgot to fix the shipping.

Copy and paste thought I read everything but I will fix it. Thanks again.
AztaryahGypsyWonders

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. It is nice to meet you but There is nothing I know about car parts. Laughing Just a female here and about all I know how to do is change a tire when flat and fill the radiation thing with water. Wink
DoehlerAutomotive

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AztaryahGypsyWonders wrote:
Hello. It is nice to meet you but There is nothing I know about car parts. Laughing Just a female here and about all I know how to do is change a tire when flat and fill the radiation thing with water. Wink

Lol good to know. Just don't put tap water in your Radiator or overflow tank can cause problems down the road.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't put Budweiser in your radiator either. So far I didn't see any automotive products. Welcome from another automotive nobody. My neighbor came today to show me how to put windshield wiper fluid in the reservoir and I didn't even know where the hood latch was.
DoehlerAutomotive

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Don't put Budweiser in your radiator either. So far I didn't see any automotive products. Welcome from another automotive nobody. My neighbor came today to show me how to put windshield wiper fluid in the reservoir and I didn't even know where the hood latch was.

Budweiser in your radiator can cause your car to get a DUI and you will have to see your car in jail while you walk home. Just waiting for a few of my Items parts to end on the Bay. Some cars can be tricky to find the hood latch every car has to put it in a different place drives me crazy.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way back long time, on original Saturday night live, they had this spray or something that made the exhaust smell good, they were kneeling down smelling the pipe. loL

Welcome to ecrater, try listing like 2 things a day enough to keep things up front. And keep adding MORE than 20 listings a month. (that used to be 50 at the other four letter word site) Razz
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! I hate those cars with the hood latches where the hood will barely raise, not even an inch, and you have to jam your fingers in between the hood to find the latch, then pull the latch to the side. Ugh, annoying! Some hoods stay up on their own, and some have a metal rod to hold them up. I watched my dad while growing up, learned a lot about cars.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I learned a lot about cars too when growing up - lost it all though.

I grew up in a family of four brothers and three sisters. My father was VERY old school - None of us could even try out for our driving license until we had changed the oil and ALL four tires and all within 2.5 hours. It took me about ten tries before I got it. But "the girls" also had to always have a pair of long pants, not shorts, in their trunk at all times....like I said, VERY old school.

I haven't changed my own oil or a tire in probably 25 years....But I don't think the lesson had anything to do with oil or tires.
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
DoehlerAutomotive

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtMemoryLane wrote:
I learned a lot about cars too when growing up - lost it all though.

I grew up in a family of four brothers and three sisters. My father was VERY old school - None of us could even try out for our driving license until we had changed the oil and ALL four tires and all within 2.5 hours. It took me about ten tries before I got it. But "the girls" also had to always have a pair of long pants, not shorts, in their trunk at all times....like I said, VERY old school.

I haven't changed my own oil or a tire in probably 25 years....But I don't think the lesson had anything to do with oil or tires.

Its a good skill to have. My father was in the auto body business for years. He never had any of my Six brothers or Four sisters do that mainly because he only did auto body. I just loved the sound of an old muscle car so I started my life long love with rebuilding cars trucks and pretty much whatever has a motor on it. I have a 3 year old girl at home and she loves to get on a pair of gloves and "help" (pretends she is fixing my car).
Chelley

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Hi! Reply with quote

Welcome from someone else new to ecrater! It is great that the other sellers here seem to be friendly and helpful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: