eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hate those cars with the hood latches where the hood will barely raise, not even an inch, and you have to jam your fingers in between the hood to find the latch, then pull the latch to the side.

A pet peeve of mine as well, but what I really hate is cars that the bottom of the door rises up so much that I can't get my feet in the car. Combine long legs, big feet and fake knees that only bend to 90 degrees and I've really had a time getting in and out and always get my foot stuck. I have to stick with Chrysler vans since they are easy in and easy out. I do think they have those stupid hoods as well, but I no longer deal with car issues. The car and the computer are hubby's job and I feel that in both areas too many cooks spoil the broth.

Welcome Doehler. Hope all goes well for you and as ABetterWay said, keep on listing. My sales almost always reflect on periods that for whatever reason I couldn't list like I usually do.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
ChemNutEquipment

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:
I hate those cars with the hood latches where the hood will barely raise, not even an inch, and you have to jam your fingers in between the hood to find the latch, then pull the latch to the side.

A pet peeve of mine as well, but what I really hate is cars that the bottom of the door rises up so much that I can't get my feet in the car. Combine long legs, big feet and fake knees that only bend to 90 degrees and I've really had a time getting in and out and always get my foot stuck. I have to stick with Chrysler vans since they are easy in and easy out. I do think they have those stupid hoods as well, but I no longer deal with car issues. The car and the computer are hubby's job and I feel that in both areas too many cooks spoil the broth.

Welcome Doehler. Hope all goes well for you and as ABetterWay said, keep on listing. My sales almost always reflect on periods that for whatever reason I couldn't list like I usually do.

You must have driven a 84-96 corvette it's like getting into a bathtub... You put you butt in first then turn get your feet over about a 12.5-16 inch sill and your in. Now to get out good luck.
varietyConnections

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Welcome to the eCRATER
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You must have driven a 84-96 corvette it's like getting into a bathtub

Not that I ever had a chance to get in one, but I know better than to try! I'm tall as well so my requirements for cares have been, they run, they have 4 wheels, I don't bump my head coming and going and I can get my legs, feet and artificial knees (both sides) in and out! It is a tall order for sure but should be simple.

Anyways off topic. But I know practically nothing about cars.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: